Black and White Stripes V Red and White Stripes

  • 2.3K Views
  • Last Post 12 March 2018
Barry Sanchez posted this 11 March 2018

Originally posted by Goatboy

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Originally posted by lifeintheslowlane

Originally posted by cellone

 I have never ever tried to be as blindly optimistic as I have been this season. I have found that it doesn't work. It's as simple as that! 

 I find if you carry that trough to your daily life, by and large it's a recipe for a happy existence...salted with a touch of reality of course.

The hiccup of a season of football where you experience much the same as most other football supporters, (several times during their lifetimes) the disappointment lasts until the first new player is signed and the ones who've cruelly let you down have departed. Hope springs eternal....OK we might be in a lower division but the excitement of a new season with new possibilites is with us again. I'll always look forward to a new season...wherever we are. lou_lol

 You mean propaganda by the club, I cna tell you one thing, I have only spoke to one person who'd defo renew regardless, Reed, Kruegar, Lander and Liebherr and obviously Pellegrini need to go,  next season will see a protest of non renewel and home stay aways with the usual club screams of we need you, they should have thought about that when they tried to scrimp and save the last 2 years, Les and Ralph, you couldn't make it up.

 Is that me or does that make 2?

 No thats another.

Saint or sinner posted this 11 March 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Originally posted by lifeintheslowlane

Originally posted by cellone

 I have never ever tried to be as blindly optimistic as I have been this season. I have found that it doesn't work. It's as simple as that! 

 I find if you carry that trough to your daily life, by and large it's a recipe for a happy existence...salted with a touch of reality of course.

The hiccup of a season of football where you experience much the same as most other football supporters, (several times during their lifetimes) the disappointment lasts until the first new player is signed and the ones who've cruelly let you down have departed. Hope springs eternal....OK we might be in a lower division but the excitement of a new season with new possibilites is with us again. I'll always look forward to a new season...wherever we are. lou_lol

 You mean propaganda by the club, I can tell you one thing, I have only spoke to one person who'd defo renew regardless, Reed, Kruegar, Lander and Liebherr and obviously Pellegrini need to go,  next season will see a protest of non renewel and home stay aways with the usual club screams of we need you, they should have thought about that when they tried to scrimp and save the last 2 years, Les and Ralph, you couldn't make it up.

 @slowlaneis correct and if you tried looking at life that way, you might just see the cunning plan, that has so far gone over your head.

Ralph, Les, Kat and Gao all knew we were a bit shit so readjusted their sights on more achievable goals.

Just 5 more draws and we will hold the enviable record of most draws in a season, which will also get us the 5 points needed for the record low points to stay up.

Two records in a single season. I'm exited about that. You?

#wemarchonwithasmilelou_lol

Barry Sanchez posted this 11 March 2018

And thats it? Gao bought a shit club from big Kat and the others also knew we were shit?

Thats comforting.................................

Saint or sinner posted this 11 March 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

And thats it? Gao bought a shit club from big Kat and the others also knew we were shit?

Thats comforting.................................

 Records Barry. You keep saying we are a small club, so adjust accordingly. Here's something obtainable for a club our size.

It's daring if nothing else and shows the recruitment process is as good as ever in picking Pellegrino(i doubt there's another person on the planet that could so clinically see this through and we found him).

 Just think, by the end of the season we could be the undisputed champions of the draw(maybe move to Italy), with the added bonus of yet another record that confirms our mediocrity(it's what you've petitioned for, for so long, be happy).

 You need to start appreciating all the hard work it has taken to get to this point(again, you have been the cheerleader for this). So smile Barry, we are what you always dreamed.

  • Liked by
  • Cobham Saint
Barry Sanchez posted this 11 March 2018

What I always knew to correct you, I knew we were shite, others thought we weren't and believed the shite, they must have a sinclair c5, a dreamcast and a motorised surfboard in their garages.......................................

Saint or sinner posted this 11 March 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

What I always knew to correct you, I knew we were shite, others thought we weren't and believed the shite, they must have a sinclair c5, a dreamcast and a motorised surfboard in their garages.......................................

  You haven't corrected me. I have always accepted what we are, why do you think i went to all the europa games(except the terrorist state)? Because i knew i might not be alive the next time.

 I've just offered you an alternative vision that fits with your expectations for the club. We're shit, you're correct on that, so sit back and enjoy your club going through the shit while you gloat.

It does seem to be you that has fallen for the bollocks though, because you seem to believe we should be exempt from these problems that are faced by all except the richest 6 or 7 at regular points. That's delusional(am i allowed to use that word?).

 I'll still hope and dream* next season, whatever league we are in. How about you?

 

*I still bet on us winninglou_facepalm2

PhilippineSaint posted this 12 March 2018 - Last edited 12 March 2018

Guess what ?

 

None of our players got. In Garth Crooks team of the week.

Bearsy posted this 12 March 2018 - Last edited 12 March 2018

I can imagine scenarios where Les Reed don't want to make change till summer, i.e. maybe he's target a top manager who can't/won't join right now for some reason, but I would still say, Leslie, pls, for the love of christ, bin off PG asap pls! Bring in some other cunt even just for the last couple of months. Any kind of New Manager Bounce right now would be enough to keep us up imo.

Tokyo-Saint posted this 12 March 2018

Good point bear. Things are so bad I'd rather have pap in charge of motivating the players for the last couple of games.  If not him, anyone who has won the league first season on FM18... just saying... I am available... and not afraid of a humble brag.... and modest. 

  • Liked by
  • Simon says