Did anyone here go to school with Blue Peter's, Peter Duncan?

  • 453 Views
  • Last Post 30 May 2017
Numptyboi posted this 30 May 2017

I didn't go to school with Peter Duncan, sorry.

But i did bang one out over Janet Ellis once, if that helps.

TheMightyOstrich posted this 30 May 2017

Interesting "fact" about Peter Duncan is that his real name is actually Duncan Peter, but he had to change it because people kept thinking he had a fetish for submerging his mate Pete in water at any given opportunity.

It's possible that this fresh information will help people to work out if they did in fact go to school with him. I believe he changed his name when he was 13.

 

 

(Please note the use of scare quotes around the word "fact".)

Sadoldgit posted this 30 May 2017

Originally posted by TheMightyOstrich

Interesting "fact" about Peter Duncan is that his real name is actually Duncan Peter, but he had to change it because people kept thinking he had a fetish for submerging his mate Pete in water at any given opportunity.

It's possible that this fresh information will help people to work out if they did in fact go to school with him. I believe he changed his name when he was 13.

 

 

(Please note the use of scare quotes around the word "fact".)

 He did actually change his name! He was Peter Gayle but changed it to Duncan as there was already an actor called Peter Gayle.

  • Liked by
  • Fatso
  • TheMightyOstrich
BTripz posted this 30 May 2017

I never went to school with Peter Duncan, too young you see, I did, in a good tradition of love and hate, go to school with Tanita Tikaram lou_smiley

  • Liked by
  • lifeintheslowlane
  • Numptyboi
Fatso posted this 30 May 2017

Originally posted by BTripz

I never went to school with Peter Duncan, too young you see, I did, in a good tradition of love and hate, go to school with Tanita Tikaram lou_smiley

 Irrelevant.

 

Sadoldgit posted this 30 May 2017

Exactly, this is for Peter Duncan only!!

Fatso posted this 30 May 2017

Originally posted by Sadoldgit

Originally posted by TheMightyOstrich

Interesting "fact" about Peter Duncan is that his real name is actually Duncan Peter, but he had to change it because people kept thinking he had a fetish for submerging his mate Pete in water at any given opportunity.

It's possible that this fresh information will help people to work out if they did in fact go to school with him. I believe he changed his name when he was 13.

 

 

(Please note the use of scare quotes around the word "fact".)

 He did actually change his name! He was Peter Gayle but changed it to Duncan as there was already an actor called Peter Gayle.

 Excellent ITK sharing, SOG. I'm giving you a sotonians bonus point.

  • Liked by
  • Sadoldgit
BTripz posted this 30 May 2017

Timothy Dalton was also in Flash Gordon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Irrelevant I know but just saying like..

lifeintheslowlane posted this 30 May 2017

Well it looks like myself and Soggy are the only people who have posted anything of relevance here.

Soggy because he went to school with a previous incarnation of Peter Duncan and myself because I posted a school photo where we were waiting for said Peter Duncan...but he cried off at the last minute with the lame excuse that he wasn't allowed out on his own.

Don't any of you freeloaders try to muscle in on the act...Sog and I can see through your pathetic attempts.

Lets B Drinking posted this 30 May 2017

Originally posted by lifeintheslowlane

Well it looks like myself and Soggy are the only people who have posted anything of relevance here.

Soggy because he went to school with a previous incarnation of Peter Duncan and myself because I posted a school photo where we were waiting for said Peter Duncan...but he cried off at the last minute with the lame excuse that he wasn't allowed out on his own.

Don't any of you freeloaders try to muscle in on the act...Sog and I can see through your pathetic attempts.

 Well in that case!

I went to school with  and was near neighbourto both Peter Lewis and Duncan Kennedy.

Whatever happened to old Lewis Kennedy?