Dimesmeric Andersonphosphate and its effects on the Shatner's Bassoon

  • 1.3K Views
  • Last Post 08 September 2017
StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 31 July 2017

  • Liked by
  • pap
Bearsy posted this 31 July 2017

That don't seem v.likely tbh. I mean, that the poorest part of Estonia is more wealthy than i.e. Staffordshire.

KRG posted this 31 July 2017

Originally posted by Bearsy

That don't seem v.likely tbh. I mean, that the poorest part of Estonia is more wealthy than i.e. Staffordshire.

 Is Estonia in Northern Europe? 

StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 31 July 2017

Its not in Northern Europe according to the grey shaded region in the picture in the tweet. Not sure why half of Denmark is missing. Reading wikipedia, definition of northern Europe is wishy washy. Probably best to ignore reference to northern Europe in tweet and just consider grey areas. Which is probably damning enough seeing as it includes France and Germany.

pap posted this 31 July 2017

Originally posted by StickyWhiteDovePiss

Its not in Northern Europe according to the grey shaded region in the picture in the tweet. Not sure why half of Denmark is missing. Reading wikipedia, definition of northern Europe is wishy washy. Probably best to ignore reference to northern Europe in tweet and just consider grey areas. Which is probably damning enough seeing as it includes France and Germany.

It's a good graphic and I retweeted it, but the devil is in the details.

Do this on a more granular basis than "regions" and I reckon there'd be a more distributed result. 

StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 07 September 2017

Since this has been daubed a British bashing thread. What the fuck is this all about:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41181269

What the fuck is it with uniforms at work and shoes to get into nightclubs in Britain generally? Why do people put up with this shit. Also scanning of ID's into pub and nightclub databases. How is it acceptable that some fucking dodgy nightclub owner has my name, address and visage details stored in their database. How does Bearsy (for example) know he is not going to get blackmailed when he cops off with someone he maybe shouldnt in said nightclub. Or how does he know the nightclub is not going to share his details with the brothel round the corner so they can blackmail him. How is this legal and why are people not more fucked off about it? How the fuck is it reasonable to reject entry to a 60 year old bloke who forgot to bring his ID for a night out. What the fuck is wrong with you people???

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
Barry Sanchez posted this 07 September 2017

Originally posted by StickyWhiteDovePiss

Maybe that's why they voted for change?

  • Liked by
  • PhilippineSaint
StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 07 September 2017

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Maybe that's why they voted for change?

 Because chopping your balls off because you're not getting enough pussy is of course the best solution. 

Because it's obviously the EU's fault those places are so poor. Nothing to do with the cunts who run our country.

These cunts are some of the cunting cunts that are cunting up our cunting country, they're our very own homegrown aristocratic cunts. They're going to lose some EU subsidies sure, but it's petty cash to them.

http://map.whoownsengland.org

And it's actually not possible to practically access the real ownership data and people fawn over the royal family. What a mother fucking joke.

https://whoownsengland.org/2016/11/10/why-we-must-open-up-the-land-registry/

Cobham Saint posted this 07 September 2017

And the remainder of the UK population has been conditioned not to question or rebel against inequality or the establishment.

 

Fatso posted this 07 September 2017

Baby George started school today. £18k a year for a 3 year old or whatever. You got to start telling them they're special early on.

Saint or sinner posted this 07 September 2017

Originally posted by Fatso

Baby George started school today. £18k a year for a 3 year old or whatever. You got to start telling them they're special early on.

 I thought it was £18k a term(bit down market if you're right) and it's only a prep school, not the real thing(again way too cheap).

 He'll realise how special he is when he kills one of the servants and nothing happens. Might develop a taste for it and kill all his family, if we're really lucky.

Barry Sanchez posted this 07 September 2017

Originally posted by StickyWhiteDovePiss

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Maybe that's why they voted for change?

 Because chopping your balls off because you're not getting enough pussy is of course the best solution. 

Because it's obviously the EU's fault those places are so poor. Nothing to do with the cunts who run our country.

These cunts are some of the cunting cunts that are cunting up our cunting country, they're our very own homegrown aristocratic cunts. They're going to lose some EU subsidies sure, but it's petty cash to them.

http://map.whoownsengland.org

And it's actually not possible to practically access the real ownership data and people fawn over the royal family. What a mother fucking joke.

https://whoownsengland.org/2016/11/10/why-we-must-open-up-the-land-registry/

These have fuck all and a scorched earth policy was all they had and they used it, not my reasons but theres I'll tell you know, they've fuck all more to lose, when you've been sanctioned so many times you couldn't give a fuck.

Barry Sanchez posted this 07 September 2017 - Last edited 07 September 2017

Nelson, Leyland and Colne, go there with a Southern EU loving attitude, I have been to these places and trust me they're forgotten, I'll even come with you, the responce you'll get will be my amusement.

CB Saint posted this 08 September 2017

Originally posted by StickyWhiteDovePiss

Since this has been daubed a British bashing thread. What the fuck is this all about:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41181269

What the fuck is it with uniforms at work and shoes to get into nightclubs in Britain generally? Why do people put up with this shit. Also scanning of ID's into pub and nightclub databases. How is it acceptable that some fucking dodgy nightclub owner has my name, address and visage details stored in their database. How does Bearsy (for example) know he is not going to get blackmailed when he cops off with someone he maybe shouldnt in said nightclub. Or how does he know the nightclub is not going to share his details with the brothel round the corner so they can blackmail him. How is this legal and why are people not more fucked off about it? How the fuck is it reasonable to reject entry to a 60 year old bloke who forgot to bring his ID for a night out. What the fuck is wrong with you people???

 Kick backs

they can only buy from one supplier - how much does the school get for that

StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 08 September 2017

Originally posted by CB Saint

 Kick backs

they can only buy from one supplier - how much does the school get for that

 Doesn't this make people furious? Its absurd!

Kids being denied an education because they wore trousers of the wrong shade of grey. A head mistress shamelessly refusing to acknowledge the real reason for her actions and seemingly caring more about kick backs and what her children wear than the standard of their education? It is totally clear that she is not fit for her position.

I often wonder if I would like to move into teaching, usually I conclude that it would be a terrible idea because my objectives would not allign with the governments but even so, shit like this is good supporting evidence as to why it would be a bad idea.

Uniforms do not help children to learn. The majority of Mainland European school kids do just fine without uniforms. Uniforms are altogether sinister whether that's work uniforms or school uniforms. Its clearly about subjugation. The UK is obsessed with subjugation. Perhaps this is the root cause of our issues with drug deaths and  Friday night drunken violence and voting for Brexit. It's the only way people can release themselves from subjugation. In all cases the release illusory and temporary.

Look at this cunt celebrating a ship named after a thieving rich jug eared cunt that is used to project British military power for the subjugation of other parts of the world. Offence not defence and then he has the nerve to claim that we've had global order since 1945.

 

 

StickyWhiteDovePiss posted this 08 September 2017 - Last edited 08 September 2017

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Nelson, Leyland and Colne, go there with a Southern EU loving attitude, I have been to these places and trust me they're forgotten, I'll even come with you, the responce you'll get will be my amusement.

 I spent the week before last just outside Boston Lincs. I have family there. I could not believe the number of union jacks and Lincolnshire flags I saw flying above peoples houses. I also could not believe the number of jags and range rovers i saw driving around. There is tons of work there, farming work, factory work, distribution centre work. It's shitty work and certainly Not well paid. But equally house prices are dirt cheap compared to the South. I would not say the standard of living there is worse than in Southampton. In fact if I was unskilled, I would say I could have a better standard of living in Boston due to the house prices being so cheap. There's no traffic jams tractors aside.

It is not a forgotten, jobless wasteland. Its public services need investment granted, but is that the EU's fault or our own government's fault?

The flags tell you everything you need to know about the reason people there voted for Brexit.

  • Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
  • Fowllyd
SaintBristol posted this 08 September 2017 - Last edited 08 September 2017