Fantasy League

  • 1.8K Views
  • Last Post 2 weeks ago
Saint or sinner posted this 29 September 2017

Originally posted by BTripz

Gosh, I'm being nice to you guys today

 Not nice enough to tell everyone that Aguero has fractured his ribs.

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
saintbletch posted this 29 September 2017

@Big Careful Bobhas always been tight with his money. 

He's playing Benteke up front but has £53.7m in the bank. 

  • Liked by
  • BTripz
  • Saint or sinner
BTripz posted this 29 September 2017

Originally posted by Saint or sinner

 Not nice enough to tell everyone that Aguero has fractured his ribs.

 Soz @SOS, thought that one was common knowledge...

Saint or sinner posted this 29 September 2017

Some of us(me) need a little bit more help than others @Bob

I still haven't read the rules so have no idea how players score points, but Aguero and De Bruyne have got nearly all of mine.

BTripz posted this 10 October 2017

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
  • Saint or sinner
gavstar posted this 19 December 2017

Anyone still left in the cup?  I've never been past the first round let alone the second, I'm starting to believe it's my year.

  • Liked by
  • Bearsy
BTripz posted this 19 December 2017

Originally posted by gavstar

Anyone still left in the cup?  I've never been past the first round let alone the second, I'm starting to believe it's my year.

 Cup? What cup?

BTripz posted this 19 December 2017

Ah, I see, I got knocked out this week.....I blame it on the Chinese owners!!

Fatso posted this 30 December 2017

 How on earth did Chelsea score 5 but Morata gets just 2 points. What a twat.

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
saintbletch posted this 30 December 2017

Originally posted by Fatso

 How on earth did Chelsea score 5 but Morata gets just 2 points. What a twat.

I feel your pain my fat friend. 

Fatso posted this 2 weeks ago

Aguero captain. Yes please!

  • Disliked by
  • saintbletch
ant posted this 2 weeks ago

Having a midfield containing KDB and Sterling hasn't fared too badly either.