Having been through the Branfoot era

  • 102 Views
  • Last Post 12 February 2018
Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

and the other crap in the early 90's to the end of the decade when I actually went to the home games and most or many aways I can honestly say from reading and hearing from others this is genuinely the worst the fans have felt about the club, the Branfoot era united the fans and other times we had players to unify around.

What have we now?

We're Southampton and they'll never be that, they're visitors, sponges, leeches and parasites, where will they be when we have Brentford at home next season, how many home games have you been in the last two years and been entertained?

 

18 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
TheCholulaKid posted this 12 February 2018

Given that the Branfoot era was pre-internet and you live in an echo chamber I reckon you’re talking shite.

It’s the circle of life, Bazza.  Enjoy the ride.  See you at Burnley.

  • Liked by
  • Bearsy
lifeintheslowlane posted this 12 February 2018

Another totally fuckin' bizarre rant from the rantmaester. lou_eyessky

  • Liked by
  • Sadoldgit
Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by TheCholulaKid

Given that the Branfoot era was pre-internet and you live in an echo chamber I reckon you’re talking shite.

It’s the circle of life, Bazza.  Enjoy the ride.  See you at Burnley.

 Fuck going to Burnley, I have a few more important things to do like catching air and baking unicorns that weekend, I may go to the Stoke game if I can get down though, why I don't know, I think our team are a bunch of gutless bellends.

Sadoldgit posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

and the other crap in the early 90's to the end of the decade when I actually went to the home games and most or many aways I can honestly say from reading and hearing from others this is genuinely the worst the fans have felt about the club, the Branfoot era united the fans and other times we had players to unify around.

What have we now?

We're Southampton and they'll never be that, they're visitors, sponges, leeches and parasites, where will they be when we have Brentford at home next season, how many home games have you been in the last two years and been entertained?

 

 Go to the cinema or theatre if you want guaranteed entertainment. The fans have never been united. They will always find something to fall out about. Football is not about entertainment. It is about venting your frustrations of everyday life. You, my dear Barry, are a prize enable of someone who gets his jollies from negativity.

Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

If they say its enetertainment then thats what it is? Are they lying?

Sadoldgit posted this 12 February 2018

Who said it was entertainment? The Chinese?

Perhaps they ought to award points based on how entertaining the team has been rather than whether they score more goals than the other team?

Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

We'd have even less points than we currently do now, poor idea.

Sadoldgit posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We'd have even less points than we currently do now, poor idea.

 Exactly. So why get so excited by entertainment?

Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

Well I can't can I?

saintbletch posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We'd have even less points than we currently do now, poor idea.

Shouldn't that be fewer?

  • Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

No.

Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

We can discuss the sematics of how you judge a measurement if you wish?

Fatso posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We can discuss the sematics of how you judge a measurement if you wish?

 Whats a sematic?

Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Fatso

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We can discuss the sematics of how you judge a measurement if you wish?

 Whats a sematic?

 A slipmat used by Peruvian DJ's.

saintbletch posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Fatso

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We can discuss the sematics of how you judge a measurement if you wish?

 Whats a sematic?

I think it's when the gearbox changes automatically or via a paddle on the steering wheel.

  • Liked by
  • Bearsy
Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by saintbletch

Originally posted by Fatso

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We can discuss the sematics of how you judge a measurement if you wish?

 Whats a sematic?

I think it's when the gearbox changes automatically or via a paddle on the steering wheel.

 I've just said its a slipmat.

saintbletch posted this 12 February 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Originally posted by saintbletch

Originally posted by Fatso

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

We can discuss the sematics of how you judge a measurement if you wish?

 Whats a sematic?

I think it's when the gearbox changes automatically or via a paddle on the steering wheel.

 I've just said its a slipmat.

Should that be it's?

Barry Sanchez posted this 12 February 2018

Shouldn't?