Hey Man, U up for a beer?

  • 435 Views
  • Last Post 26 September 2017
Fowllyd posted this 21 September 2017

Another match, another pre-match. Rockstone or elsewhere? Not altogether sure I'll make this one, as I'm languishing in my sick bed right now. But the thread needed starting, and I had a title for it...

41 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Goatboy posted this 21 September 2017

Off the boozelou_angrylou_facepalm2lou_sad

Bucks posted this 21 September 2017

Saint likely to make the beer sorry, but defo the match. 

BTripz posted this 21 September 2017

You guys and your puns lou_facepalm2

BTripz posted this 21 September 2017

Originally posted by Goatboy

Off the boozelou_angrylou_facepalm2lou_sad

 What!!! Stop the world I want to get off.....

  • Liked by
  • Fowllyd
SO5 4BW posted this 21 September 2017

!!!

"I'm a bit poorly" '"off the beers" " can't be arsed" wah wah wah - bunch of pussies

I'll sit there and drink alone then. I'm used to it

 

 

Rallyboy posted this 21 September 2017

That's nothing, on medical grounds I've had to rip up my normal diet and take out hot chocolate and basically anything that's nice.

So now my only reason for attending would be the camaraderie, inspired footballing insight, progressive political views and the good company.

 

 

 

 

Maybe see you all at the game?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTripz posted this 21 September 2017 - Last edited 21 September 2017

Originally posted by Rallyboy

That's nothing, on medical grounds I've had to rip up my normal diet and take out hot chocolate and basically anything that's nice.

So now my only reason for attending would be the camaraderie, inspired footballing insight, progressive political views and the good company.

 

 

 

 

Maybe see you all at the game?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is now an apposite time to use the "C" word towards @Rallyboy?

Rallyboy posted this 21 September 2017

A character?

BTripz posted this 22 September 2017

Is no-one up for after game sherberts then?

Goatboy posted this 22 September 2017

Originally posted by BTripz

Is no-one up for after game sherberts then?

 lou_sad

ant posted this 23 September 2017

Rockstone or Brewdog would get my vote. Outside punt for Bookshop. Brewdog in particular has a 15% stout on - would be amused to see Bletch after a half or two of that.

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
Fowllyd posted this 23 September 2017

Originally posted by ant

Rockstone or Brewdog would get my vote. Outside punt for Bookshop. Brewdog in particular has a 15% stout on - would be amused to see Bletch after a half or two of that.

Where's Brewdog? Could be an alternative to the Rockstone I guess. We'd need consensus pretty quickly, as I'll be leaving fairly soon and I suspect SO5 may already be on his way from Norf Lahndan.

BTripz posted this 23 September 2017

Either is fine for me, I'll check where you are when I'm off the train.

Isn't Brewdog off Bedford Place?

Fowllyd posted this 23 September 2017

Yep, just looked it up. 18a Upper Banister Street, off Carlton Place. Let's do it.

ant posted this 23 September 2017 - Last edited 23 September 2017

Sweet. I'll be there for around 1pm.

BTripz posted this 23 September 2017

I'll be nearer 2, time for a swift pint or 3

steveintheforest posted this 23 September 2017

I'm coming to the game and have to meet up with Captain Tim ... Brewdog seems as good a place as any

  • Liked by
  • BTripz
  • ant
BTripz posted this 23 September 2017

Originally posted by steveintheforest

I'm coming to the game and have to meet up with Captain Tim ... Brewdog seems as good a place as any

 Don't forget to wear a red carnation

  • Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
SO5 4BW posted this 23 September 2017

Brewdog fine - see you there 1.15ish 

Goatboy posted this 23 September 2017

Goodbye steveintheforest. It's been nice knowing you on here.

I will keep an eye on the local news and will volunteer to identify the body to save your family the heartache.

RIP.

  • Liked by
  • PhilippineSaint
  • BTripz