Holidays 2017

• Last Post 18 January 2017
Dubai_Phil posted this 17 January 2017

For those undecided. I will say it again and again, only 1 place to go

Image result for sapa vietnam   Image result for halong bay vietnam   Image result for hoi an vietnam   Image result for hue vietnam   Image result for jeremy clarkson monkey mountain vietnam    

• Liked by
  • PhilippineSaint
  • Sfcsim
BTripz posted this 17 January 2017

Hey Phil, I would love to but have certain impracticalities at the moment, in order :-

Kids

A wife that wants beach holidays

Not enough disposable income

--

So for me it's a static caravan in Devon!!

BTripz posted this 17 January 2017 - Last edited 17 January 2017

Oh, and we're going here in June, I get the feeling I will see little of my 10 year old during the day..

Sfcsim posted this 17 January 2017

Fuck all this year, on the move again, but buying a property. 

We might get away for a cottage holiday at Easter, but doubtful. I quite fancy a cycle holiday! 

Always 2018!! 

Cobham Saint posted this 17 January 2017

Originally posted by Rallyboy

We're doing seven nights at the Rownhams Services resort.

We did three there last year but it wasn't really long enough to explore the whole service area.

The food's always good, there's always something to see, and the kids love paddling in trucker piss.

We looked at Winchester Services but it's a bit too foresty for our liking.

We were thinking of doing a day trip to Fleet services but I hear most of it burnt down. Actually, that'll improve the experience.

Right,  must book a,day off

• Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
Dubai_Phil posted this 17 January 2017

Originally posted by BTripz

Hey Phil, I would love to but have certain impracticalities at the moment, in order :-

Kids

--

Been there, done that. One day you'll be able to upgrade to Eurocamp that was awesome at that time

Sfcsim posted this 17 January 2017 - Last edited 17 January 2017

Originally posted by Dubai_Phil

For those undecided. I will say it again and again, only 1 place to go

Image result for sapa vietnam   Image result for halong bay vietnam   Image result for hoi an vietnam   Image result for hue vietnam   Image result for jeremy clarkson monkey mountain vietnam    

Derby? Or is that Middlesbrough? 

• Liked by
  • Dubai_Phil
  • BTripz
CB Saint posted this 17 January 2017

Crete in May with the e tended family 

Sri Lanka in September with our Aussie mates

nagging the Ayatollah about going for a skiing break in March 

probably a German Christmas market (any suggestions?)

maybe a week in France in July

• Liked by
  • Goatboy
Goatboy posted this 17 January 2017

Originally posted by CB Saint

Crete in May with the e tended family 

Sri Lanka in September with our Aussie mates

nagging the Ayatollah about going for a skiing break in March 

probably a German Christmas market (any suggestions?)

maybe a week in France in July

Keep your eyes peeled.

• Liked by
  • Cobham  Saint
  • BTripz
Saint or sinner posted this 17 January 2017

Two days in Liverpool, next week.

I have a feeling it will either be very depressing or one of the best times ever and will be decided by 22 men i don't know.

BTripz posted this 17 January 2017

Kids

--

Been there, done that. One day you'll be able to upgrade to Eurocamp that was awesome at that time

We were looking at that, around £500 for a week for a basic caravan which is maybe £200 cheaper than in the UK. Then checked the ferry prices........£500 return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lou_facepalm2

PhilippineSaint posted this 17 January 2017

Kids

--

We were looking at that, around £500 for a week for a basic caravan which is maybe £200 cheaper than in the UK. Then checked the ferry prices........£500 return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lou_facepalm2

Dont all the lorries going back to Europe have free spaces as all the illegals have disembarked? 

• Liked by
  • Dubai_Phil
  • BTripz
PhilippineSaint posted this 17 January 2017

Just on my way for a month's holiday from the wife and kids, offshore Labuan Malaysia in the South China Sea.

Room and board all inclusive it's run by Betty Ford no drugs or alcohol allowed.

Dubai_Phil posted this 18 January 2017

Kids

--

lou_facepalm2

Yeah but that is because THE MAN can rip you off because they passed Laws that force you to take Holidays WHEN THEY WANT YOU TO so that they can inflate the prices #Schoolholidays.

I guess I was lucky, kids were Eurocamp age 15-20+ years ago and I didn't get shot for taking them out of a school (that I was paying for) over here.

End of the day, Kids can have as much fun in West Bay in the rain as they can in Southern France in 35C heat mid summer.

Just need to find the right deal on the right Ferry Link (eg you might have to go to skatesmuff to catch a Ferry) ;)