No broadband at all?

  • 331 Views
  • Last Post 25 February 2016
pap posted this 24 February 2016 - Last edited 24 February 2016

Originally posted by saintbletch

Originally posted by pap

Originally posted by saintbletch

Golden thread. 

For nothing more than wankpuffin. 

You need to get out more.   The spunky seabird began life on Twitter, in response to Donald Trump.

I rather enjoyed "lobotomised shitlarks" when that debuted too.

You mean I need to get out less, surely?

We have very different definitions of out, bletch.   Like Bear says, I am computer, remember.   Outside of Sotonians, my core system, is "out".   Twitter is "out".

The time I get to spend out and about in hairy human shortarse form is actually a "holiday".   It's a consensual arrangement with a local vagrant.   Use of his corporeal form for two days in exchange for a shopping trolley full of methylated spirits.  

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
  • BTripz
Areola Grandee posted this 24 February 2016

Originally posted by pap

Originally posted by saintbletch

Originally posted by pap

Originally posted by saintbletch

Golden thread. 

For nothing more than wankpuffin. 

You need to get out more.   The spunky seabird began life on Twitter, in response to Donald Trump.

I rather enjoyed "lobotomised shitlarks" when that debuted too.

You mean I need to get out less, surely?

We have very different definitions of out, bletch.   Like Bear says, I am computer, remember.   Outside of Sotonians, my core system, is "out".   Twitter is "out".

The time I get to spend out and about in hairy human shortarse form is actually a "holiday".   It's a consensual arrangement with a local vagrant.   Use of his corporeal form for two days in exchange for shopping trolley full of methylated spirits.  

 Was going to ask why you picked such a hairy ugly cunt? 

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
  • pap
pap posted this 24 February 2016 - Last edited 24 February 2016

Originally posted by Chertsey Saint

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Sky are absolute crap but this is beyond, no broadband wireless in the house and sky and have spelt the password wrong and its my wifes account, I hate them with a passion, any solutions or things to try? I have reset the router, anything else?

You seem to suffer from a lot of these kind of issues Barry. Coincidence?

When this used to happen on TSW, I always thought he was on a wind-up.   You get the same sort of emails that I do.   Many of them start out vague but eventually form some kind of clarity.   Things don't really clear up on these threads, and he ignores the advice of experts anyway (the strange tale of the Lenovo laptop that no-one recommended).   Frankly, they'd make my blood boil.

Our enforced period of separation allowed me to see a few things clearly.   Barry will never listen to the advice I give, so why bother giving serious advice?

These are some of my favourite threads now.   He is the Frank Spencer of the IT world; tries different tech and bollockes the lot up.

pap posted this 24 February 2016 - Last edited 24 February 2016

Originally posted by Gay Abandon

 Was going to ask why you picked such a hairy ugly cunt? 

Look, if I could have done better, I would have done better.   You fuckers should be happy enough that I'm self-aware.    Besides, he's always directing my CPU resources elsewhere.

Keeping the OB away from him whenever he's urinating behind a car is quite the challenge.  I'm not saying all vagrants are like that.  Just the cunt I'm lumped with.

Areola Grandee posted this 24 February 2016

Originally posted by pap

Originally posted by Gay Abandon

 Was going to ask why you picked such a hairy ugly cunt? 

Look, if I could have done better, I would have done better.   You fuckers should be happy enough that I'm self-aware.    Besides, he's always directing my CPU resources elsewhere.

Keeping the OB away from him whenever he's urinating behind a car is quite the challenge.  I'm not saying all vagrants are like that.  Just the cunt I'm lumped with.

 Thems the breaks dude,thems the breaks...

Bucks posted this 24 February 2016

Originally posted by Chertsey Saint

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Sky are absolute crap but this is beyond, no broadband wireless in the house and sky and have spelt the password wrong and its my wifes account, I hate them with a passion, any solutions or things to try? I have reset the router, anything else?

You seem to suffer from a lot of these kind of issues Barry. Coincidence?

 Its the easiest way to get more people to communicate with him.  

Barry Sanchez posted this 25 February 2016

Ohh Bucks you are a bitch, I'll treasure that joke for the rest of my days, belter.