Saints to be stung into action by the Hornets?

  • 1.6K Views
  • Last Post 16 January 2018
BTripz posted this 08 January 2018

Watford at their gaff next Saturday (13th January). Luckily for Saints it's not a Friday otherwise.

With a comfortable demolition of Fulham under their belts will the team rise to the occasion or will the Hornets swarm all over us (as they did at St Marys all those months ago).

Will Marco Silva show Mr Reed that he was wrong not to be considered for the St Marys hotseat? WIll MoPo MKII put out an attacking team? Will the players follow his instructions?

I'm going for a 1-0 defensive Saints win with JW-P smashing in from 2 yards out.

  • Liked by
  • CB Saint
  • SimplySaint
131 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
CB Saint posted this 08 January 2018

Saints playing out of earshot of the majority of our dumbass support - I shall concur with 1-0 to the Saints.

I also predict a fiver web meltdown regarding "tactics" and Substitutions including the words / phrases:

Inept

Clueless

too big a step

not Premier league ready

no plan B (although tbf our fans thought Poch didnt have one of those)

cautious

reactive

relegation

Les / ralph are cunts

nazi gold

Barry Sanchez posted this 08 January 2018

2-0 Watford, the problems are still there and the manager is one of them.

Saint CD posted this 08 January 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

2-0 Watford, the problems are still there and the manager is one of them.

 Same shit, different day.

  • Liked by
  • Sadoldgit
  • SimplySaint
Barry Sanchez posted this 08 January 2018

Indeed, the season continues in full on shite continuity..........................

Sadoldgit posted this 08 January 2018

Originally posted by CB Saint

Saints playing out of earshot of the majority of our dumbass support - I shall concur with 1-0 to the Saints.

I also predict a fiver web meltdown regarding "tactics" and Substitutions including the words / phrases:

Inept

Clueless

too big a step

not Premier league ready

no plan B (although tbf our fans thought Poch didnt have one of those)

cautious

reactive

relegation

Les / ralph are cunts

nazi gold

 And including sleepwalking towards relegation, he doesn’t know what he is doing, what have the Chinese said and it all down to Eric Black.

Sadoldgit posted this 08 January 2018

Any thoughts about the Tom Williams article Barry?

Barry Sanchez posted this 08 January 2018

Originally posted by Sadoldgit

Any thoughts about the Tom Williams article Barry?

 Haven't read anything, link it and I'll pass an opinion on the document.

Bearsy posted this 08 January 2018

On plus side there's only one team in worse current form than Watford. On minus side, it's Us.

1-1

Tokyo-Saint posted this 08 January 2018

They are on the traditional post Christmas  Silva slide which is reportedly not as much fun as it sounds. Its us under Wotte Vs last year's post-Christmas Hull. A super classico! 

CB Saint posted this 08 January 2018

I shall be 6 courses into a dining experience at the Fat Duck when this starts and by the time I emerge from the restaurant, I shall be too twatted to care about the result

Cobham Saint posted this 08 January 2018

Originally posted by CB Saint

I shall be 6 courses into a dining experience at the Fat Duck when this starts and by the time I emerge from the restaurant, I shall be too twatted to care about the result

 And a wheelbarrow load of cash lighter

lou_wink2

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
Cobham Saint posted this 08 January 2018

I'm going for a plucky 0:1 win for us - goal by our in form newly promoted striker JWP and with us then sitting deeper and deeper as the game wears on, along with incomprehensible substitutions like Gabbiadini coming on in the 89th minute followed by 1min of injury time...

Sadoldgit posted this 08 January 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Originally posted by Sadoldgit

Any thoughts about the Tom Williams article Barry?

 Haven't read anything, link it and I'll pass an opinion on the document.

 You will find it in the Saints Mangers Substitutions thread Barry. I think you will find it interesting.

BTripz posted this 08 January 2018

With an upcoming 4th round FA Cup tie against the Hornets this is going to be interesting or maybe it won't....

Cobham Saint posted this 08 January 2018

Originally posted by BTripz

With an upcoming 4th round FA Cup tie against the Hornets this is going to be interesting or maybe it won't....

Can't we just roll both games into one? Might be less painful that way. 

PhilippineSaint posted this 08 January 2018

We are on a roll away win followed by another 0- 2 to Saints another clean sheet 

Bazza wetting himself that due to results going our way we keep the manager for longer.

BTripz posted this 09 January 2018

One to please @Barry Sanchez lou_lol

Simon says posted this 09 January 2018

46 seconds in... Gabby has a face like a smacked arse and then hits the camera away. That pretty much sums up playing second fiddle to Shane Long, for me.

Cobham Saint posted this 09 January 2018

Originally posted by Simon says

46 seconds in... Gabby has a face like a smacked arse and then hits the camera away. That pretty much sums up playing second fiddle to Shane Long, for me.

 "...46 seconds in... Gabby has a face like a smacked arse..."

I think they all go on a special course. VVD, Bert Rand, Boufal and Redmond are all guilty of looking as miserable as fuck at times recently.

Saint CD posted this 09 January 2018

Still no sign of Seesaws in the promo vid. I reckon he's away in Blackpool having heard that's where it's going down. I didn't see Klippety in any Liverhampton news today either .... too much of a coincidence me thinks.