Saints v Huddersfield Festive Beers

  • 173 Views
  • Last Post 23 December 2017
Goatboy posted this 12 December 2017

I was chatting to Bucks on Saturday about the possibility of a visit to the Unity Brewery Tap Room after the game against Huddersfield on the 23rd.

They now have a couple of heaters which should help us with the frostbite and are also serving pies by Uptons of bassettlou_lol

Got to be worth a trip!

info

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
  • Fowllyd
19 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Bucks posted this 12 December 2017

Too far away to be the pre-match venue lou_facepalm2 

Lets B Drinking posted this 12 December 2017

Originally posted by Bucks

Too far away to be the pre-match venue lou_facepalm2 

 Which is why Goat used the word "after" in his post.

Fowllyd posted this 12 December 2017

This could have legs. And we could all lose the use of ours. What's not to like? I'll have to see if I can arrange accommodation at my parents' place for the night.

SO5 4BW posted this 22 December 2017

Anybody up for pre beers? 

I can't make post - if still on

Rockstone? 

 

gavstar posted this 22 December 2017

After scrounging a free ticket I have discovered it is with the proviso that I am named driver, so it turns out I will need to watch this match sober lou_sad

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
Goatboy posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by gavstar

After scrounging a free ticket I have discovered it is with the proviso that I am named driver, so it turns out I will need to watch this match sober lou_sad

 Did they specify 'sober driver'? If not, happy days!

gavstar posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by Goatboy

Originally posted by gavstar

After scrounging a free ticket I have discovered it is with the proviso that I am named driver, so it turns out I will need to watch this match sober lou_sad

 Did they specify 'sober driver'? If not, happy days!

To be honest they only specified driving to the game, they never mentioned getting them home again, so maybe I drive them to the game early, get wankered and then deny all knowledge of agreeing to drive on the way back, genius!

Bucks posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by SO5 4BW

Anybody up for pre beers? 

I can't make post - if still on

Rockstone? 

 

 Will do my best mate.   Need to meet his royal Papness somewhere, as he has my Fulham tickets 

cant make post match either

Fowllyd posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by Bucks

Originally posted by SO5 4BW

Anybody up for pre beers? 

I can't make post - if still on

Rockstone? 

 

 Will do my best mate.   Need to meet his royal Papness somewhere, as he has my Fulham tickets 

cant make post match either

I should be on for the pre-match beer experience, but sadly not the post-match one. Rockstone? Bookhsop?

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
Goatboy posted this 22 December 2017

Looks like I will have plenty of room at The Unitylou_sad

gavstar posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by Goatboy

Looks like I will have plenty of room at The Unitylou_sad

 

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
SO5 4BW posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by Fowllyd

Originally posted by SO5 4BW

Anybody up for pre beers? 

I can't make post - if still on

Rockstone? 

 

 

I should be on for the pre-match beer experience, but sadly not the post-match one. Rockstone? Bookhsop?

 Rockstone please - Bookshop not good for us coming in by train  (ok - I can't be arsed to walk that far)

 

As it's Christmas could you bring your wallet this time?

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
  • Goatboy
pap posted this 22 December 2017

I have weighed everything up, and in the grand scheme of things, two extra days of a family reunited and convincing ms pap of the morning's glory have sadly tipped the scales on going to a Saints game and beers.

Have fun.  You normally win without me.

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • SO5 4BW
Goatboy posted this 22 December 2017

Originally posted by pap

I have weighed everything up, and in the grand scheme of things, two extra days of a family reunited and convincing ms pap of the morning's glory have sadly tipped the scales on going to a Saints game and beers.

Have fun.  You normally win without me.

 Have a good one papster. New Years Day birthday drinks in the South Western after the Palace game?

  • Liked by
  • pap
pap posted this 22 December 2017 - Last edited 22 December 2017

Originally posted by Goatboy

Originally posted by pap

I have weighed everything up, and in the grand scheme of things, two extra days of a family reunited and convincing ms pap of the morning's glory have sadly tipped the scales on going to a Saints game and beers.

Have fun.  You normally win without me.

 Have a good one papster. New Years Day birthday drinks in the South Western after the Palace game?

 Yeah, I'll be back on the 1st.  Merry Christmas to the extended G-Fam

Loving it at the minute though.  Very peaceful by comparison.  I am certain sir understands.

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
Bucks posted this 23 December 2017

In the Rock for the last pre-match beers pre-Christmas.   None of you lot here.   Lightweight tossers. 

Goatboy posted this 23 December 2017

Originally posted by Bucks

In the Rock for the last pre-match beers pre-Christmas.   None of you lot here.   Lightweight tossers. 

 I will get my shit together.

Bucks posted this 23 December 2017

As often in recent months, the time in the pub was the best bit of the afternoon.   Props to Goatboy, SO5, Fowllyd and SO5 junior.   Merry Christmas all. 

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • BTripz
Fatso posted this 23 December 2017

Originally posted by Bucks

As often in recent months, the time in the pub was the best bit of the afternoon.   Props to Goatboy, SO5, Fowllyd and SO5 junior.   Merry Christmas all. 

 Yes Ndidi 

  • Liked by
  • BTripz