Saints v Koeman. Pre match drinks essential

  • 281 Views
  • Last Post 28 November 2016
Bucks posted this 22 November 2016

Yes, I know we have the small matter of Sparta away to come first, but this Sunday sees the return of one R Koeman Esq and his multi million pound budget (mostly unspent)

It is also the 5th birthday weekend "festival" for the usual pre-match venue of the Rockstone.   A booking will be even more important than usual, if it is to be the chosen location for discussing our welcome for the aforementioned Ronald. 

Who will be there and any votes for an alternative venue?

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • SO5 4BW
19 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SO5 4BW posted this 22 November 2016

I'm in

Not bothered where - Rockstone fine, Stable fine

 

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
Goatboy posted this 22 November 2016

Rockstone sounds good to me.

  • Liked by
  • Bucks
Fowllyd posted this 27 November 2016

Rockstone then? Kick-off is 4:30pm, so any time after 2pm I guess. Though the hardened drinkers can pitch up way earlier if they feel inclined.

ant posted this 27 November 2016

Currently en route back from London - got to pop home first though. Be there if I can.

Barry Sanchez posted this 27 November 2016

Who loses today is under pressure that is for sure.

pap posted this 27 November 2016

Will be down for 2ish.

Think I'm bringing a mate.

  • Liked by
  • Sfcsim
Sfcsim posted this 27 November 2016

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Who loses today is under pressure that is for sure.

 I know, no one is going to want to start the next match thread against Arsenal! 

  • Liked by
  • BTripz
pap posted this 27 November 2016 - Last edited 27 November 2016

Well, I'm in the final stop before heading for home, The Stile on University Road.  Odd day.  Goatboy wasn't drinking for a start, but we had two Emmas.

I bet they couldn't get one on SaintsWeb.

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • Sfcsim
Goatboy posted this 27 November 2016

My liver is thanking me.

  • Liked by
  • Sfcsim
saintbletch posted this 27 November 2016

Originally posted by pap

Well, I'm in the final stop before heading for home, The Stile on University Road.  Odd day.  Goatboy wasn't drinking for a start, but we had two Emmas.

I bet they couldn't get one on SaintsWeb.

Shall I take him under my lapel?

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
Rallyboy posted this 27 November 2016

Goat needs help - he sat there in a pub full of real ale, nursing a little hot drink like some sort of weirdo.

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • Bucks
Fowllyd posted this 27 November 2016

Originally posted by Rallyboy

Goat needs help - he sat there in a pub full of real ale, nursing a little hot drink like some sort of weirdo.

Yeah. I fucking hate people who do that.

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • Bucks
pap posted this 28 November 2016 - Last edited 28 November 2016

The events of today were so strange that I'm starting to wonder if Goatboy ever came back from Prague.

I know we saw a physical representation, but I'm sure I am not alone in wondering if it was some kind of genetically engineered latte-totalling monster that killed and replaced our friend.

Goatboy posted this 28 November 2016

Originally posted by pap

The events of today were so strange that I'm starting to wonder if Goatboy ever came back from Prague.

I know we saw a physical representation, but I'm sure I am not alone in wondering if it was some kind of genetically engineered latte-totalling monster that killed and replaced our friend.

 I'll be back.

Rallyboy posted this 28 November 2016

He took all of my clothes and my bike.

 

  • Liked by
  • Fowllyd
Bucks posted this 28 November 2016 - Last edited 28 November 2016

I will be back too.  In a little over 48 hours, at the Compton Arms lou_wink

Rallyboy posted this 28 November 2016

If we see the Goat riding around town in Sophie Loren shades and a blouse we know Bletch is naked outside a diner.

BTripz posted this 28 November 2016

Originally posted by Rallyboy

Goat needs help - he sat there in a pub full of real ale, nursing a little hot drink like some sort of weirdo.

 Almost as bad as people who sit in a pub drinking some faux beer claiming it's the best beer in the world.......ever!!!

Fowllyd posted this 28 November 2016

Originally posted by BTripz

Originally posted by Rallyboy

Goat needs help - he sat there in a pub full of real ale, nursing a little hot drink like some sort of weirdo.

 Almost as bad as people who sit in a pub drinking some faux beer claiming it's the best beer in the world.......ever!!!

Nothing could be quite as bad as that, Bob.

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
  • BTripz