Spurt Stains Drinks hic

  • 354 Views
  • Last Post 22 January 2018
pap posted this 18 January 2018 - Last edited 18 January 2018

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Originally posted by pap

Not sure whether I'm going to make this one.

The weather is a load of shite, and the taxman is expecting a big wedge by month's end.

We normally win when I am not there.   I think I've only witnessed one victory all season.

(insert obvious joke here)

 I'm off the to the Lakes and the weather is seriously shite.

 Checking to see the shallow graves are still undisturbed by Lakes weather and rozzers?

  • Liked by
  • Cobham Saint
Barry Sanchez posted this 18 January 2018

Originally posted by Goatboy

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

The clapper train can fuck right off, the sensible we're shit and the Chinese are milking us express left ages ago, reality shall always beat bollocks wishful dreams.

The Southampton way is the cheap way, the cheap way isn't the best way.

Selling since 1885

#wemarchon

 Not coming to the game then Baz?

 Fuck that, I'll watch it when I get back, why spoil a weekend with those overpaid bellends?

saintbletch posted this 18 January 2018

Originally posted by Cobham Saint

Was that a wise thing to do SO5?

Assume the sartorial police will give Bletch the once over before being allowed into the ground and into the eye of the global media??

It's OK.

@Lesbian Drinkingkeeps me honest.

He sits along the way from Flyd and just as there's a lull in play and the Northam have stopped singing dating songs to Portsmouth fans, he looks over at me and shouts at the top of his voice...

 Nice shirt, Beltch!

Cheers, Kenny.

Barry Sanchez posted this 18 January 2018

Originally posted by pap

Originally posted by Barry Sanchez

Originally posted by pap

Not sure whether I'm going to make this one.

The weather is a load of shite, and the taxman is expecting a big wedge by month's end.

We normally win when I am not there.   I think I've only witnessed one victory all season.

(insert obvious joke here)

 I'm off the to the Lakes and the weather is seriously shite.

 Checking to see the shallow graves are still undisturbed by Lakes weather and rozzers?

 Not this weekend, with the wife for a spot of dinner and ale.

  • Liked by
  • pap
pap posted this 18 January 2018 - Last edited 18 January 2018

The Lakes are awesome, @Barry Sanchez.   I have not been enough.   We did Christmas at Ambleside a few years ago.   Took the hound (as you'd say) with us & our then brand new Wii U.

We stayed in a cabin, went walking when the weather was smart, and played Sonic Racing when it was not.   Make sure you go to Booths.

  • Liked by
  • Barry Sanchez
SO5 4BW posted this 18 January 2018

Originally posted by Cobham Saint

Was that a wise thing to do SO5?

Assume the sartorial police will give Bletch the once over before being allowed into the ground and into the eye of the global media??

 I'm too kind for your own good

At least if I'm not there I won't have to look at him 

  • Liked by
  • Cobham Saint
  • Fowllyd
Barry Sanchez posted this 18 January 2018

Originally posted by pap

The Lakes are awesome, @Barry Sanchez.   I have not been enough.   We did Christmas at Ambleside a few years ago.   Took the hound (as you'd say) with us & our then brand new Wii U.

We stayed in a cabin, went walking when the weather was smart, and played Sonic Racing when it was not.   Make sure you go to Booths.

 We try and go at least once a year, love the place, some parts are still out the way as well, we're in Bowness this time round though as good restaurants (Balance) and pubs (Angel and Hole in t'Wall).

Goatboy posted this 18 January 2018

Is there a tower?

Saint or sinner posted this 18 January 2018

Originally posted by pap

The Lakes are awesome, @Barry Sanchez.   I have not been enough.   We did Christmas at Ambleside a few years ago.   Took the hound (as you'd say) with us & our then brand new Wii U.

We stayed in a cabin, went walking when the weather was smart, and played Sonic Racing when it was not.   Make sure you go to Booths.

 Ambleside? Have you been up to the Kirkstone pass Inn? Old mate owns and runs it.

saintbletch posted this 21 January 2018

Ok, so in amongst the talk of arse-buggery and Wainwright's walks I've determined we're meeting at The Rockstone. 

But what time?

The @RaleighBoy will be there too (I owe him money - as I do you @Flyd, I believe)

Goatboy posted this 21 January 2018

I'll be there about half 1.

saintbletch posted this 21 January 2018

Originally posted by Goatboy

I'll be there about half 1.

Excellent!

Trains permitting I'll either be there about the same time or a little after 2.

BTripz posted this 21 January 2018

Post match? South western arms? Many going?

Goatboy posted this 21 January 2018

Originally posted by BTripz

Post match? South western arms? Many going?

 I could be persuaded to have a couple. Depends how many I have sitting here alone in the rockstonelou_sad

BTripz posted this 21 January 2018

Originally posted by Goatboy

Originally posted by BTripz

Post match? South western arms? Many going?

 I could be persuaded to have a couple. Depends how many I have sitting here alone in the rockstonelou_sad

 'tis a date, if you change your mind stop text me..

Dubai_Phil posted this 21 January 2018

Oh no!

Put on lucky shirt jeans shoes & undies combo

Booked Uber as usual to get to pub.

And they'e sent a Lincoln Limo not a Lexus.

Bazza is right we are doomed

Dubai_Phil posted this 21 January 2018 - Last edited 21 January 2018

And find Barasti us swamped with Germans watching Schalke

lou_facepalm2

Oops worse

Dutchies watching Ajax.

Schoolboy error but in nut defence one of the Jaegermeister prom girls smiled at me and actually said hello while I was getting my beer.

Fowllyd posted this 22 January 2018

Originally posted by Goatboy

Originally posted by BTripz

Post match? South western arms? Many going?

 I could be persuaded to have a couple. Depends how many I have sitting here alone in the rockstonelou_sad

I'm sure Bletch's arrival made you appreciate the beauty of solitude.

BTripz posted this 22 January 2018