The January 2018 Transfer window:- speculation, rumours, dummy spitting, it's all here

• 15K Views
  • Last Post 2 days ago
Tokyo-Saint posted this 4 weeks ago

To be fair I couldn't be dealing with all the tutting, eye-rolling and then grassing to Sugar/Dildo Bros either. Esp if she is furious about 8 inch Andre being sold to Swansea. 

BTripz posted this 3 weeks ago

I didn't realise that Evra was out of contract

TheMightyOstrich posted this 3 weeks ago

Didn't he get sacked for fighting with a supporter or something? Perfect West Ham signing though, absolutely their ideal player - old, massive wages, even bigger ego, and a troublemaker. They'll prob go for Nasri too.

Simon says posted this 3 weeks ago

Originally posted by TheMightyOstrich

Didn't he get sacked for fighting with a supporter or something? Perfect West Ham signing though, absolutely their ideal player - old, massive wages, even bigger ego, and a troublemaker. They'll prob go for Nasri too.

So what with Zabaleta as well, their two wing backs have the combined age of 70 years. 

lou_facepalm2

Fatso posted this 3 weeks ago

Not sure "troublemaker" is fair. Didn't he kick the fan because he was racially abused?  Sounds fair enough to me.

TheMightyOstrich posted this 3 weeks ago

Originally posted by Fatso

Not sure "troublemaker" is fair. Didn't he kick the fan because he was racially abused?  Sounds fair enough to me.

I was thinking more about him allegedly organising/leading the France team's mutiny at the 2010 world cup.

Dubai_Phil posted this 5 days ago

Finally.

A space is available in the squad at last.

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-02-19/florin-gardos-southampton-club-sportiv-loan

Never worked out for him injuries didn't help.

Good luck to him

• Liked by
  • lifeintheslowlane
  • Bearsy
Sadoldgit posted this 5 days ago

Good luck indeed. Probably could have done with a loan move earlier but I hope it revitalises his career. Shame it didnt work out but there you go.

• Liked by
  • Bearsy
Tokyo-Saint posted this 5 days ago

Harsh on him when we signed Jan Bednarek to take up his position in the squad as forgotten defender from Eastern Europe. 

Simon says posted this 2 days ago

http://www.skysports.com/share/11262520

West Ham turned out to be a great move for Mr Fonte didn’t it.

Have fun with Graziano and send us some bikini photos of his Mrs. Thanks.