Tories in trouble?

  • 28K Views
  • Last Post 2 weeks ago
  • Topic Is Solved
BTripz posted this 2 weeks ago

Saint or sinner posted this 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by BTripz

 After all that has happened, you would have thought that they would at least appoint a better liar than the last one.

  • Liked by
  • Bathsaint
Goatboy posted this 2 weeks ago

pap posted this 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by Goatboy

 Reading between the lines, you have to wonder who The Absolute Boy JC is fingering.

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
Nottarf Krap posted this 2 weeks ago

So we have one conservative friend of Israel replaced by another. This country is fucked, unless this sorry excuse for a government is brought down. It is now clear that we have no independent foreign policy, the rest of the civilised world recognizes Palestine, condemns Israel for their brutal apartheid policies, but Great Britain, (what an oxymoron that is), stands shoulder to shoulder with them, alongside Trump's America and our new allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey. That is our position now on the world stage. I grew up in a world where this country stood for something, the have nots and victims of injustice looked to us to take a lead in addressing their plight because of our reputation for common decency and independence of spirit, regardless of geopolitical interests. When push came to shove we set an example and did the right thing. If a cabinet minister was caught shagging a hooker he had to hang his head in shame in the Commons and tender his resignation. Nowadays they can lie, cheat on their expenses, pocketing thousands, blatantly sell themselves to the highest bidder, openly put the interests of a foreign state above the interests of the country they are elected to represent, and nobody really bats an eyelid. We really do deserve better.

As for the state of affairs now, regarding Brexit and all it will entail for this country my personal opinion is that it will be disastrous. Thirty five years ago was the time for Brexit, i supported it all day long. But that was then, we have to deal with the world as it is now. The fact is, regarding foreign policy, we have a stark choice. We stay in a European alliance, our geographical neighbours, which has kept the peace but retains a certain amount of independence from the US, much to our successive governments disgust, or we fuck them off and join Trump's America, standing in line behind Israel but probably in front of Saudi Arabia and Turkey! That is the reality that has to be faced. Things are on a knife edge in the Middle East at the moment, Israel and Saudi Arabia are desperate for war with Lebanon, Hezbolla, then Iran, with the US orchestrating in the background. Pritti Patel was just doing her duty, but not for the country she represents. In a just world she would not have been allowed to resign,'with honour', she should not have been sacked, she should have been met at Heathrow by the appropriate authorities, taken to West End Central and interviewed under caution.

The ironic thing for me, is that, in my opinion, the main reasons for the leave vote being 'taking back control', ie, immigration, and "unelected bureaucrats"in Brussels undermining our democracy, the truth is that the ones repeating this mantra for years are doing the undermining. Friends of Israel, sponsoring MPs, bribing them with 5 star holidays and the like. Rupert Murdoch, Paul Dacre, Barclay Brothers, Pritti Patel and her fellow travellers, they are all rabid Brexiters. If anybody really believes that when/if Brexit is a reality these vermin will have the interests of the rest of us at heart they would surely believe six impossible things before breakfast.

 

  • Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
  • saintbletch
Fatso posted this 2 weeks ago

 Kirsty allsop is on QT.  I didn't realise she is such an odious cunt. 

  • Liked by
  • Bathsaint
Intiniki posted this 2 weeks ago

@Fatso well her father is a Baron and she can use the title The Honourable Kirstie Allsopp. She's a cousin of Cath Kidstonwho produces all that flowery stuff a lot of woman seem to spend a small fortune on. I also know one of her other cousins who is the complete opposite.  I didn't mind when she was was just pushing houses on us but when she started popping up giving her views on quite a few things I've had to switch off. 

Dubai_Phil posted this 2 weeks ago

Good to see Nottarf has joined the "Benevolent Dictatorship" club

😎

 

CB Saint posted this 2 weeks ago - Last edited 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by Fatso

 Kirsty allsop is on QT.  I didn't realise she is such an odious cunt. 

Funnily enough her name came up on fighting talk last week end. They had to talk about grudges and this chap mentioned her.

During the para olympics in 2012 the ‘taters were beginning to get fed up with celebs jumping on the bandwagon. So they came up with a quiz every time one popped up to prove their paraolympics knowledge. Anyway Allsop was foisted upon them giving it the big I am and promptly got 90% wrong. Cue much on air piss taking.

After the show she went berserk and stormed off. The following day the chap gets a call from one of the Channel bigwigs saying he has to apologise to her and here is her mobile number. So he calls goes through to voice mail and leaves a message. He is then told that is not acceptable and has to send a text. He is still peeved that he didn’t get an acknowledgment from her.

He doesn’t like her much 

  • Liked by
  • Fatso
  • Bathsaint
Intiniki posted this 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by Saint or sinner

Originally posted by BTripz

 After all that has happened, you would have thought that they would at least appoint a better liar than the last one.

 She seems perfect for the job. The job of not giving aid to other people. A bit like Priti also wasn't a fan of the Department for International Development before she got the job saying in 2013 it should be scrapped. 

  • Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
Fatso posted this 2 weeks ago

I always had my suspicions about her after that homemade craft bollocks show that she did. I only hope that Phil is not a bellend in real life. 

Saint or sinner posted this 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by Intiniki

Originally posted by Saint or sinner

Originally posted by BTripz

 After all that has happened, you would have thought that they would at least appoint a better liar than the last one.

 She seems perfect for the job. The job of not giving aid to other people. A bit like Priti also wasn't a fan of the Department for International Development before she got the job saying in 2013 it should be scrapped. 

 I had forgotten that about Patel stance, until i read Crace yesterday.

Priti Vacant’s main qualification for getting the international development job was that she had been the only person who had actively campaigned to get rid of the department she was going to run. It was just one of life’s little ironies that the only thing she had managed to get rid of was herself.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?q=https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/09/theresa-may-maybot-priti-patel-penny-mordaunt&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjgutCV9bPXAhXB8qQKHTFSCjUQqQIIDjAA&usg=AOvVaw3MStTr3NsWH84fmUB49Cf3

pap posted this 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by Nottarf Krap

So we have one conservative friend of Israel replaced by another. This country is fucked, unless this sorry excuse for a government is brought down. It is now clear that we have no independent foreign policy, the rest of the civilised world recognizes Palestine, condemns Israel for their brutal apartheid policies, but Great Britain, (what an oxymoron that is), stands shoulder to shoulder with them, alongside Trump's America and our new allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey. That is our position now on the world stage. I grew up in a world where this country stood for something, the have nots and victims of injustice looked to us to take a lead in addressing their plight because of our reputation for common decency and independence of spirit, regardless of geopolitical interests. When push came to shove we set an example and did the right thing. If a cabinet minister was caught shagging a hooker he had to hang his head in shame in the Commons and tender his resignation. Nowadays they can lie, cheat on their expenses, pocketing thousands, blatantly sell themselves to the highest bidder, openly put the interests of a foreign state above the interests of the country they are elected to represent, and nobody really bats an eyelid. We really do deserve better.

As for the state of affairs now, regarding Brexit and all it will entail for this country my personal opinion is that it will be disastrous. Thirty five years ago was the time for Brexit, i supported it all day long. But that was then, we have to deal with the world as it is now. The fact is, regarding foreign policy, we have a stark choice. We stay in a European alliance, our geographical neighbours, which has kept the peace but retains a certain amount of independence from the US, much to our successive governments disgust, or we fuck them off and join Trump's America, standing in line behind Israel but probably in front of Saudi Arabia and Turkey! That is the reality that has to be faced. Things are on a knife edge in the Middle East at the moment, Israel and Saudi Arabia are desperate for war with Lebanon, Hezbolla, then Iran, with the US orchestrating in the background. Pritti Patel was just doing her duty, but not for the country she represents. In a just world she would not have been allowed to resign,'with honour', she should not have been sacked, she should have been met at Heathrow by the appropriate authorities, taken to West End Central and interviewed under caution.

The ironic thing for me, is that, in my opinion, the main reasons for the leave vote being 'taking back control', ie, immigration, and "unelected bureaucrats"in Brussels undermining our democracy, the truth is that the ones repeating this mantra for years are doing the undermining. Friends of Israel, sponsoring MPs, bribing them with 5 star holidays and the like. Rupert Murdoch, Paul Dacre, Barclay Brothers, Pritti Patel and her fellow travellers, they are all rabid Brexiters. If anybody really believes that when/if Brexit is a reality these vermin will have the interests of the rest of us at heart they would surely believe six impossible things before breakfast.

 The funny thing is, Corbyn literally is the only hope for bringing this sort of practice to an end.   He's the first leader of a party in over 30 years that sits in the middle of that Venn diagram.

a) Able to get elected
b) Gives an actual fuck about international law, and by extension, the Palestinians.

I know for a fact that the Israel Lobby has been going after Corbyn and his supporters.   In Liverpool Riverside, they actually used Stasi like informant tactics to try to get some dirt, any dirt on the members that were there.    I know some of the people involved.   I've campaigned with Elizabeth Hayden.   What they tried and failed to do was fucking disgusting.

https://order-order.com/2016/09/15/labour-moderates-secretly-investigated-corbynistas/

I am, however, genuinely not as depressed about it as you, for these reasons.

First, I know how the Labour Party reacts to general election victories internally.   When Blair got in, virtually all objections were dropped and the leadership got to run its program, which unfortunately involved stuffing places like Liverpool with pro-Israel politicians, a particular insult given the solidarity that city expresses for the downtrodden.     Corbyn will be able to do what he wants when he wins.   Victory is near everything.    Look at how much the party has changed just because he came a close second.

I'm certain that your fears are justified if the current crop continue to run things.   80% of the Conservative Parliamentary Party are members of CFI.   It is massively penetrated, and given May's weakness in every fucking other area of anything ever, I would be entirely unsurprised if she was taking orders from Bibi, even this week.   LFI membership is falling, and especially amongst the young, a revelation from the Israeli Embassy itself in The Lobby.

Finally, you're not alone in thinking there's something dodgier than Neo at the denouement of The Matrix in the complete and total lack of criticism, something dodgy about Laura K deleting tweets, and something dodgy about the whole fucking arrangement.    The truth is that successive governments have been penetrated and to various degrees, controlled, by agents of a foreign country.

That fat cunt Pickles was on the news because he'd tweeted something about no-one batting an eyelid if this had been any other country.    That fat cunt can fuck off.    The press will run hit pieces on Corbyn just because he said something nice about Venezuela once.   The press are presently running hit pieces on Russia because they claim, without evidence, that Russia influenced the US elections.     We repeatedly catch Israel meddling in our democracy and we do nothing.

Because anti-semitism, especially under the disgraceful IHRA definition which Theresa May's government has adopted.

Nottarf Krap posted this 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by pap

Originally posted by Nottarf Krap

So we have one conservative friend of Israel replaced by another. This country is fucked, unless this sorry excuse for a government is brought down. It is now clear that we have no independent foreign policy, the rest of the civilised world recognizes Palestine, condemns Israel for their brutal apartheid policies, but Great Britain, (what an oxymoron that is), stands shoulder to shoulder with them, alongside Trump's America and our new allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey. That is our position now on the world stage. I grew up in a world where this country stood for something, the have nots and victims of injustice looked to us to take a lead in addressing their plight because of our reputation for common decency and independence of spirit, regardless of geopolitical interests. When push came to shove we set an example and did the right thing. If a cabinet minister was caught shagging a hooker he had to hang his head in shame in the Commons and tender his resignation. Nowadays they can lie, cheat on their expenses, pocketing thousands, blatantly sell themselves to the highest bidder, openly put the interests of a foreign state above the interests of the country they are elected to represent, and nobody really bats an eyelid. We really do deserve better.

As for the state of affairs now, regarding Brexit and all it will entail for this country my personal opinion is that it will be disastrous. Thirty five years ago was the time for Brexit, i supported it all day long. But that was then, we have to deal with the world as it is now. The fact is, regarding foreign policy, we have a stark choice. We stay in a European alliance, our geographical neighbours, which has kept the peace but retains a certain amount of independence from the US, much to our successive governments disgust, or we fuck them off and join Trump's America, standing in line behind Israel but probably in front of Saudi Arabia and Turkey! That is the reality that has to be faced. Things are on a knife edge in the Middle East at the moment, Israel and Saudi Arabia are desperate for war with Lebanon, Hezbolla, then Iran, with the US orchestrating in the background. Pritti Patel was just doing her duty, but not for the country she represents. In a just world she would not have been allowed to resign,'with honour', she should not have been sacked, she should have been met at Heathrow by the appropriate authorities, taken to West End Central and interviewed under caution.

The ironic thing for me, is that, in my opinion, the main reasons for the leave vote being 'taking back control', ie, immigration, and "unelected bureaucrats"in Brussels undermining our democracy, the truth is that the ones repeating this mantra for years are doing the undermining. Friends of Israel, sponsoring MPs, bribing them with 5 star holidays and the like. Rupert Murdoch, Paul Dacre, Barclay Brothers, Pritti Patel and her fellow travellers, they are all rabid Brexiters. If anybody really believes that when/if Brexit is a reality these vermin will have the interests of the rest of us at heart they would surely believe six impossible things before breakfast.

 The funny thing is, Corbyn literally is the only hope for bringing this sort of practice to an end.   He's the first leader of a party in over 30 years that sits in the middle of that Venn diagram.

a) Able to get elected
b) Gives an actual fuck about international law, and by extension, the Palestinians.

I know for a fact that the Israel Lobby has been going after Corbyn and his supporters.   In Liverpool Riverside, they actually used Stasi like informant tactics to try to get some dirt, any dirt on the members that were there.    I know some of the people involved.   I've campaigned with Elizabeth Hayden.   What they tried and failed to do was fucking disgusting.

https://order-order.com/2016/09/15/labour-moderates-secretly-investigated-corbynistas/

I am, however, genuinely not as depressed about it as you, for these reasons.

First, I know how the Labour Party reacts to general election victories internally.   When Blair got in, virtually all objections were dropped and the leadership got to run its program, which unfortunately involved stuffing places like Liverpool with pro-Israel politicians, a particular insult given the solidarity that city expresses for the downtrodden.     Corbyn will be able to do what he wants when he wins.   Victory is near everything.    Look at how much the party has changed just because he came a close second.

I'm certain that your fears are justified if the current crop continue to run things.   80% of the Conservative Parliamentary Party are members of CFI.   It is massively penetrated, and given May's weakness in every fucking other area of anything ever, I would be entirely unsurprised if she was taking orders from Bibi, even this week.   LFI membership is falling, and especially amongst the young, a revelation from the Israeli Embassy itself in The Lobby.

Finally, you're not alone in thinking there's something dodgier than Neo at the denouement of The Matrix in the complete and total lack of criticism, something dodgy about Laura K deleting tweets, and something dodgy about the whole fucking arrangement.    The truth is that successive governments have been penetrated and to various degrees, controlled, by agents of a foreign country.

That fat cunt Pickles was on the news because he'd tweeted something about no-one batting an eyelid if this had been any other country.    That fat cunt can fuck off.    The press will run hit pieces on Corbyn just because he said something nice about Venezuela once.   The press are presently running hit pieces on Russia because they claim, without evidence, that Russia influenced the US elections.     We repeatedly catch Israel meddling in our democracy and we do nothing.

Because anti-semitism, especially under the disgraceful IHRA definition which Theresa May's government has adopted.

 Absolutely agree with you about Corbyn, he is the only hope we have in putting a stop to the Friends of Israel and others who work daily to undermine our democracy. Their influence on Government policy is out of all proportion to their numbers, a disgrace. This will never stop until we have a government led by a politician who has a genuine political will to do so. I do believe that Corbyn is the first in my lifetime who has the political will to take these groups on. Likewise John McDonnell, who made it quite clear this week that as chancellor he will tackle tax avoidence and put a stop to the dodgy schemes offshore that are being used by fabulously wealthy people to avoid paying their fair share. He has the political will, again, a first. Just two days after the Paradise Papers were all over the news, our government, alone in the EU were trying to water down proposed, very mild, tightening of tax avoidence rules. They have no shame.

It will not be easy though, nobody should be under any illusions about the lengths these groups and their stooges in the media and parliament will go, to maintain the status quo. We have already seen it with the ever increasingly desperate attempts to paint Corbyn and his allies in the Labour Party as anti-semites, racists. They are shitting themselves at the prospect of a Corbyn led government, the penny has finally dropped with them that he is the real deal, a genuine radical, who is not for sale. This is completely new territory for the established order. They will stop at nothing in their attempts to stop it happening. And i do mean stop at nothing.

Barry Sanchez posted this 2 weeks ago

I agree Pap but the light will not go out with Corbyn, the Labour Party has genuinely gone to the left and no London Elites like Umana etc etc will change that, they're now in the wrong party, whats wrong with becoming a poorer but more equal society? And if people threaten to leave I'll drop them to the airport.

pap posted this 2 weeks ago

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
  • Saint or sinner