What's on your Xmas 2017 list?

  • 876 Views
  • Last Post 2 weeks ago
saintbletch posted this 4 weeks ago

OK, with Xmas just around the corner (no really, it is), I thought I'd ask what you've asked those close to you to get for you.

  • Liked by
  • KRG
83 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Sfcsim posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago

Turbo trainer, power washer and lots of other bike gear. 

Sfcsim posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago

Edited into one post above, cannot delete due to stupid rules! 

saintbletch posted this 4 weeks ago

So, I only think about Xmas this early if I've thought about buying something, negotiated with Mrs Bletch, lost the negotiation and moved the request until December 25th.

With that in mind, this or a variant thereof is the first thing on mine.

 

Here's one in action...

 

Anyone got one, play one?

  • Liked by
  • KRG
  • steveintheforest
Sfcsim posted this 4 weeks ago

Nope

  • Liked by
  • saintbletch
  • KRG
SaintBristol posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by saintbletch

So, I only think about Xmas this early if I've thought about buying something, negotiated with Mrs Bletch, lost the negotiation and moved the request until December 25th.

With that in mind, this or a variant thereof is the first thing on mine.

 

Here's one in action...

 

Anyone got one, play one?

 Yes, I also like to use my bin as an instrument

SaintBristol posted this 4 weeks ago

Though people say i'm a bit rubbish lou_facepalm2

Dubai_Phil posted this 4 weeks ago

Just this -

Image result for sihanoukville

Oh and the free beer of course

lifeintheslowlane posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago

SURVIVAL.

Mostly from shits who think they can drum using an over-engineered Orange box. lou_facepalm2

KRG posted this 4 weeks ago

For once, I've actually started thinking about it a bit early. 

Mostly in the hope of avoiding the Xmas eve shopping trip.

krGF is getting a bag. What type of bag or where from, I haven't a fucking clue yet. 

But it's a start. 

Fatso posted this 4 weeks ago

They sell bags in tesco for 10p and if it breaks they give you another.......for the rest of your life. Sounds like a winner to me.

saintbletch posted this 4 weeks ago

Yet more sycophantic feminist ingratiation from @KRG.

Cobham Saint posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by saintbletch

So, I only think about Xmas this early if I've thought about buying something, negotiated with Mrs Bletch, lost the negotiation and moved the request until December 25th.

With that in mind, this or a variant thereof is the first thing on mine.

 

Here's one in action...

 

Anyone got one, play one?

 Play one?? Ffs it's a wooden box that trendy hipsters hit cos they can't afford a drum kit

Next you'll be telling me you eat your tea off a shovel and drink your "craft beer" out of a jam jar....

Cobham Saint posted this 4 weeks ago

..oh, while also wearing skinny jeans, checked shirt and sporting a beard.

 

Cobham Saint posted this 4 weeks ago

....and don't forget the full sleeve tatts, because you're an individual.

 

lou_wink2

lifeintheslowlane posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by KRG

For once, I've actually started thinking about it a bit early. 

Mostly in the hope of avoiding the Xmas eve shopping trip.

krGF is getting a bag. What type of bag or where from, I haven't a fucking clue yet. 

But it's a start. 

 ...as long as it isn't one of those fuckin' urban rucksacks, otherwise I'll come round and kick the shit out of your bad knee. lou_wink2

  • Liked by
  • Cobham  Saint
Bathsaint posted this 4 weeks ago

I'm going to get the book 'The Psycopath Test' by Jon Ronson. 

 

 

 

 

 

[actually, I already have this book and read it some years ago]

KRG posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by Cobham Saint

Next you'll be telling me you eat your tea off a shovel and drink your "craft beer" out of a jam jar....

 Oooh I've been to that place, it's in Hackney, isn't it? They do a mean avocado on sourdough there. 

..oh, while also wearing skinny jeans, checked shirt and sporting a beard.

That's kinda my look bud. 

  • Liked by
  • Cobham  Saint
KRG posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by lifeintheslowlane

 ...as long as it isn't one of those fuckin' urban rucksacks, otherwise I'll come round and kick the shit out of your bad knee. lou_wink2

 At this point, you'd probably be doing me a favour. Can't make it any worse. 

Surgeon's just told me I need another op lou_facepalm2

lifeintheslowlane posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by KRG

Originally posted by lifeintheslowlane

 ...as long as it isn't one of those fuckin' urban rucksacks, otherwise I'll come round and kick the shit out of your bad knee. lou_wink2

 At this point, you'd probably be doing me a favour. Can't make it any worse. 

Surgeon's just told me I need another op lou_facepalm2

 Oh typical of the ME generation, selfishly making me look like an uncaring aresole. lou_facepalm2

 

 

lou_wink2 Get it sorted mate.

cellone posted this 4 weeks ago

Have I stumbled across Facebook ffs. Xmas ffs it's fkn Christmas. AND THAT IS TWO FKN MONTHS AWAY. Ffs.

And ffs.