Where's Kev - Sfcsim?

  • 612 Views
  • Last Post 3 weeks ago
lifeintheslowlane posted this 12 February 2018

Hasn't posted since New Years Day.

48 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Fatso posted this 12 February 2018

Sticking to his new year resolutions 

pap posted this 12 February 2018

Seems alright from ye olde Facebook feed.   But in answer to @lifeintheslowlane, Cumbria, in the main.

pap posted this 12 February 2018

I should also mention that Facebook indicates he has become a runner.  Not the interesting sorts that work in cinematic production, rock concerts or Olympic Champion sprints against Usain Bolt, but the sort that posts personal bests on social media.

@Sfcsim is in a battle for his soul right now.  Give him time lou_sunnies

gavstar posted this 13 February 2018

What's he planning on running from?  Should I be worried?  Should I start practicing running too?  Is Kev's diabolical scheme coming to fruition? 

Goatboy posted this 13 February 2018

Had his bike stolen then.

Simon says posted this 13 February 2018

Since Forster has been dropped Kev doesn’t need to come on here and defend him.

lifeintheslowlane posted this 13 February 2018

You callous bastards, I was concerned that he had strayed onto The Dark SIde...there lies madness without redemption. lou_smiley

  • Liked by
  • PhilippineSaint
  • Areola Grandee
KRG posted this 13 February 2018

Originally posted by pap

I should also mention that Facebook indicates he has become a runner.  Not the interesting sorts that work in cinematic production, rock concerts or Olympic Champion sprints against Usain Bolt, but the sort that posts personal bests on social media.

@Sfcsim is in a battle for his soul right now.  Give him time lou_sunnies

 I was a runner at Pinewood Studios for a short period. 

I can assure you it was not interesting work. Other than nearly decapitating Johnny Depp & Tim Burton on my first day (did I do that right @Namey McNameDrop?), it was pretty much just carrying shit, paint other shit and putting shit together. 

Bearsy posted this 13 February 2018

People say that he's Got A Life, but I prefer to think that he's Sold Out.

Areola Grandee posted this 13 February 2018

Who?

Fatso posted this 4 weeks ago

He' still not logged on since new year and now @TheCholulaKidhas also gone missing.

Goatboy posted this 4 weeks ago

Maybe they've hibernated with bear?

BTripz posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by Bearsy

People say that he's Got A Life, but I prefer to think that he's Sold Out.

 Et Tu  @Bearsy?

Goatboy posted this 4 weeks ago

I'm going to stake out mumsnet. Bearsy will show up.

Fatso posted this 4 weeks ago

I'm beginning to suspect foul play. There seems to be a lot of sotonians who go missing. Its like someone who has access to our personal information is using it to track down members and kill them.

  • Liked by
  • Cobham Saint
  • Goatboy
lifeintheslowlane posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by Fatso

I'm beginning to suspect foul play. There seems to be a lot of sotonians who go missing. Its like someone who has access to our personal information is using it to track down members and kill them.

 I wear rubber gloves when opening the front door nowadays. lou_surprised

  • Liked by
  • Saint or sinner
Fatso posted this 4 weeks ago

I wear rubber pants but that's not related to the spate of disappearances. 

  • Liked by
  • Cobham Saint
Cobham Saint posted this 4 weeks ago

Add Steve In The Forest as MIA

  • Liked by
  • Goatboy
Cobham Saint posted this 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by Fatso

I wear rubber pants but that's not related to the spate of disappearances. 

Sotonians is a broad church when it comes to personal proclivities. We don't judge.

lou_flirt

  • Liked by
  • BTripz
  • Goatboy
gavstar posted this 4 weeks ago

I didn't log on for 3 days when I was on holiday and no bastard started a 'where's gav' thread lou_sad