4th Test England V South Africa

11.43am"Covers slowly coming off," adds Melinda Farrell … and look, there’s even a restart time. Play will resume at 12.10pm. Jolly good, just enough time for a cuppa. And ** lunch has been pushed back to 1.30pm**. Tea will be at 4.40pm, and the close at 7pm - 89 overs now left for the day.

Come on England lads…we can do this :laughing:

Broady owes us a big 6/7 for…overdue :smile:

6 fer 7 that is asking a lot otters :lou_lol:

1 Like

A high-class first over from Anderson. Somehow Kuhn survives

Anderson to Kuhn, no run, what a nut! That’s unplayable. Full at off stump, curls away past the outside edge as Kuhn gets squared up. Bradman might have nicked it, not many others

Anderson to Kuhn, no run, full outside off, swings away, left alone…encouraging shape for Anderson

1 Like

Broad to Elgar, OUT , what bowling! Elgar edges behind. Another crackerjack delivery. Just short of a good length, angled in at off stump, he has to play, then it straightens off the seam and grazes the outside edge

3 Likes

I had a dream and Broady gets the wickets and the mighty Saints win the league and FA cup double :astonished:

Top commentating @dubai_phil

11-1

as is stands

1 Like

Anderson to Kuhn, OUT , his agony is over! Edges to first slip Full ball outside off, a poor shot really as he pushes away from his body, and it’s a regulation take for Cook

1 Like

A very tedious crawl to 18 runs for 2 wickets.

Not gonna save the game like that SA!

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that

at the moment :lou_lol:

1 Like

Do we have basically 2 days to bowl them out ?

1 Like

I have been a bit under the weather :lou_lol:

1 Like

40- 3 Bavuma goes caught Bairstow from Toblerone jones

1 Like

Come on England …get some wickets …NOW :confused:

AND you Hampshire…letting Lancs get away from us. :scream:

I too begin to think Davies(just out for Lancs v Hampshire) is a better prospect than Hameed…and better than Jennings to open batting for England :laughing:

Amla gone for 83. LBW to Moeen. 164-4

173-5. Another wicket for Moeen. de Kock goes for 1.

173-6. Moeen again. de Bruyn for 0.

I think Geoffrey Boycott’s granny would be better than Jennings right now. Batting with a stick of rhubarb, needless to say. If she doesn’t fancy it you could have a go! :lou_lol:

1 Like

#win

177 runs

Another five for our second rate spinner!

3 Likes