Somebody broke Ohio.

1 Like

Calm down grandma!

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

Oh dear, you’re not 40 are you, Lou? :slight_frown:

Ageist and sexist? Blimey.

I guess that’s a down vote for me then, Lou.

I’m having a mare :slight_frown:

Muppet show here I come.

Jeez, all that effort and I’ve still dropped off the bloody league table.

I’m off down the pub.

1 Like

I think that means you are mathematically relegated!

I don’t think I’ve ever down voted Halo before! I feel bad :frowning:

(but he did deserve it).

All about the chemistry.

I’ve made the best with two backs with women older than my mother. As long as there’s a glint in the eye…experience beats hardbody every time.

No upvotes for the OP though - shocking thread matter.

1 Like

In the spirit of the thread, I once did someone who I am guessing was about 35 years older than me. I didn’t enjoy it.

OMG. I’m Ohio Saint. I know everyone is supposed to have a Doppelganger and all that but what the fook are the odds that he posts in the same dark web forums.

Ah I suppose if he is a Doppelganger that would explain a lot. Apart from the time difference of course.

I nearly posted a long deep soul searching rant there but then I remembered this is the world of Google so I’m only joking

:innocent:

1 Like

I got cured of that at an early stage in our relationship, I was just saying how fit Megan Fix was and the (about to be) Mrs D_P chipped in with “Oh so would you like to F**k her” Hell yes was the (obvious) response.

Cool, no problem, I’ll just have a go first while you have a beer and then you can have her…

Then she said, but then the next evening we swap round, I fancy Jeremy Clarkson…

So yeah I think that cured me. Every time I start to think bad thoughts since then this nauseating voice explodes in my head with the words

“Some say…” And that is game over

3 Likes

Well that’s good then. My new girlfriend is 23 and I’m 28. Might not sound like much but it’s still a bit freaky i.e. when you talk about what point of your life you were at when certain music came out etc.

I’m not very good at using ‘i.e.’ out of context, am I? That’s perfectly valid FFS.

1 Like

When you were doing your GCSEs she was in Year 7. Think about that, you filthy pervert. And if that doesn’t get you aroused, how about, when you were 21 she was doing her GCSEs.

1 Like

You’re better than yuo think. That should have been ‘e.g.’. I’d post a smiley but they just don’t make them like they used to.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Fair point, I’m 36

• Bone – low = 20/21, high = 39
  • Relationship – Low = 29 high = 39

Typical bloke answer!

I met Lou in the pub and if pushed I’d say she looks nearer 19 than 40.
Either way she’s safe from Tokes.

I think most bitches that refuse to sit and lick are safe from Toke’s advances, TBH, JBoy.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @JBoy

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Fair point, I’m 36

• Bone – low = 20/21, high = 39
  • Relationship – Low = 29 high = 39

Typical bloke answer!

I met Lou in the pub and if pushed I’d say she looks nearer 19 than 40. Either way she’s safe from Tokes.

Thanks Jonnyboy, but actually, I am 40. Probably don’t look it, or behave like it, but technically speaking I am. But handy to know I’ve been put on the ‘scrap heap’ by Papsweb. C*nts.

You don’t look a day over 39 :wink:

When I was 20 I had a relationship with a 39 year old, that did involve the “boning”. She was OK as it happens, but when i was mistaken for her nephew, i had to sack her off and get back to the girls at Uni. She’d be mid 60’s now and shortly eligible for a free bus pass, i guess, so there may have been some small benefit of staying together.

Not quite sure whether you’re being serious with that last post, Lou, but, assuming that you were, then rest assured, no one’s putting you, or anyone else, on the scrap-heap! Quite the contrary; you’re highly thought of in this neck of the woods

My original comment was a joke - albeit a lame one - that you might be miffed about falling outside Tokes’s upper age limit, it was no more than a play on numbers. Frankly, it doesn’t matter to me what age anyone is on here, nor what they look like.