And people honestly wonder why

Or down at the docks, doing favours for sailors…

Banter is flying this morning…

Having a holiday home is not middle class?

No I don’t think so, it’s not as simple as that, people have caravans in Wales is that middle class! The value of it is key, there are loads of factors in it.

Where’s that J-Law gif?

Your better than that shite bants.

School follows standard procedure, Baz is outraged.

Why you so easily offended petal?

Sounds to me like the sort of thing somebody might do if they claim to be working class but are in fact middle class with a slight conscience.

2 Likes

Barry is v.middle class. Even his avatar is wearing a suit+tie.

That’s not a tie. He has dribbled baked camembert down his front.

We are again going off topic. Oh actually there wasn’t a topic in the title.

But the class system has apparently changed and it’s no longer - working class, middle class and upper class. It’s a bit more complicated than that.

Just for fun (no putting the answer you think will get you the class you want now) - class test.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22000973

I know I’ve said this before, but we’ve new members.

The pap statement on class. TM

If you can afford to give up your job and never have to do anything again, you’re not working class.

If you can’t, you are.

Must admit, ever since I started reading Barry’s insightful threads, I have been worried. I have never been one to be paranoid and have normally been quite balanced, but Barry has warned me now - I wont be taken in again. This country is in grave danger.

First up we have those sinister types in Brussels and Strasbourg. These Germans and Belgians want to take over Britain and put all the worlds workshy skiving immigrants and other foreign undesirables on this island, create a giant prison - especially orphaned children fleeing war and torture… who are the real scum

Next up we have the other jolly foreigners and their spitrful attitudes towards everyone especially all Barry’s gay friends who they all hate, everyone of them.

Then we have have schools. the world has gone mad now what with teachers having a duty of care not to let kids look up extremist material on the web at school…how can they steal our kids liberties. If our kids want to look up EDL hate, or Islamic and Christian extremist web sites, or maybe beheading videos or real life torture - our kids of all ages should be free to be exposed to this stuff… its what Barry’s Grandad fought the Germans for, so our kids are free to watch extremist racist shite on the internet.

Fuck me, this country has a lot to answer for. At least we can still be proud that we live in a nation where the prime minister can stick his cock in a the mouth of an innocent dead pig (presumably the pig may well have declined the offer had it still been alive) and the media in effect let it die… I would hope had it been Corbyn, they would have hung him out to dry with all the other sick left wing perverts… thanks Barry for being so vigilant.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Must admit, ever since I started reading Barry’s insightful threads, I have been worried. I have never been one to be paranoid and have normally been quite balanced, but Barry has warned me now - I wont be taken in again. This country is in grave danger.

First up we have those sinister types in Brussels and Strasbourg. These Germans and Belgians want to take over Britain and put all the worlds workshy skiving immigrants and other foreign undesirables on this island, create a giant prison - especially orphaned children fleeing war and torture… who are the real scum

Next up we have the other jolly foreigners and their spitrful attitudes towards everyone especially all Barry’s gay friends who they all hate, everyone of them.

Then we have have schools. the world has gone mad now what with teachers having a duty of care not to let kids look up extremist material on the web at school…how can they steal our kids liberties. If our kids want to look up EDL hate, or Islamic and Christian extremist web sites, or maybe beheading videos or real life torture - our kids of all ages should be free to be exposed to this stuff… its what Barry’s Grandad fought the Germans for, so our kids are free to watch extremist racist shite on the internet.

Fuck me, this country has a lot to answer for. At least we can still be proud that we live in a nation where the prime minister can stick his cock in a the mouth of an innocent dead pig (presumably the pig may well have declined the offer had it still been alive) and the media in effect let it die… I would hope had it been Corbyn, they would have hung him out to dry with all the other sick left wing perverts… thanks Barry for being so vigilant.

Ever the drama queen, where have I said we are in grave danger? What a spasmed muscle.

:lou_facepalm_2: Lols Bazza… you are funny, well not funny exactly, but good fora laugh

Hmm… I suspect you’re not exactly laughing with Barry here.

:zipper_mouth: