Arse nal v Saints

Claude is doing the Arse team talk today so we should be 3 up before they wake up

3 Likes

I’m off to watch Carlisle with my boy and hopefully continue their unbeaten run at the start of the season (the only unbeaten team in league 2).

Come on the Cumbrians.

Nice but wrong thread :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I do expect Claude’s methods to just click for us at some point.

But I can’t see that happening today.

Then again, Arse have a few new players to bed in so this might be exactly the right time to play them.

But as we’re heading into a really congested set of fixtures, we could really do with getting comfortable with this way of playing quick smart.

2 Likes

Interesting team selection… Clasie over PEH and Long on the bench…

Could easily be 4-2-3-1 or the diamond with those players. Hmmm…

Nice to see Rodriguez getting a start, but I wonder if Koscielny is pleased that Long’s only in the bench?

3 Likes

Sanchez and Giroud on the bench is an odd one for me, will be interested to see how Perez gets on.

Quite like the look of our side but Rodriguez is the only player on the pitch for us today with any goal threat, although Long and Austin on the bench to change it up if we need to.

Should be a good game!

Get in there

Get in

0-1

Great strike by Tadic, not sure what position Cech was in for that though! Game on.

We’ve certainly deserved that!

Deserved - GTFI :lou_lol:

Arse direct free kick. Love it.

First Saints game i’ve watched live this season due to crap internet on holiday - am I officially our good luck charm? :lou_lol:

NB: I am not to blame if we concede in the next few minutes now

This is SuperMikey’s fault.

5 Likes

Great goal I’m afraid

Um…

1 Like

Crap defending from a set-piece, always going to get punished for that in the Prem - even by Arsenal…

1 Like

Are there any no subscribe streams?