Badge announcements (was One-Off badges)

Did I say the badges were over? I need to fix the gold medals first.

and the losers are… ha ha ha. :lou_is_a_flirt:. Can you please make a big point that we are seperate and losers please!!

I was going to do a respectful silver, Sfcsim.

You can have the shitty spoon (straight from my ballsack).

I feel honoured! :lou_wink:

Due to a small problem, it’ll look like some badges are being rewarded. I’ll sort any over-awarded points out later. Apologies. Second rate web developer that fucked up the See You Next Tuesday award.

4 Likes

A range of silver medal badges have now been added.

50 points a medal, so if you are the lucky winner of the **Six of the Second Best ** award, you get 300 points.

There will be a further and final round of awards to follow. These will be based on site stats and moderator discretion. Few will have any complaints by the end.

Make it so.

Too many winners? :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @pap

Due to a small problem, it’ll look like some badges are being rewarded. I’ll sort any over-awarded points out later. Apologies. Second rate web developer that fucked up the See You Next Tuesday award.

Too many winners? :lou_lol:

People are winning too many times :frowning:

That is the most blatant case of chart-rigging I’ve seen since Goat failed to count the charity votes correctly.

Should I contact the bribery department?

3 Likes

Hehe. Don’t worry. I think I’ve plugged the bug. I’ll be getting rid of the dupes in due course.

0800 019 8556

Call that number.

It’s Pickfords.

You need to move on.

Just give everyone 1000 points so we can keep up with Goat & Bletch… .

And Barry ffs

1 Like

Cob, you need to treat this like Eurovision, unless you cosy up to Papland you’ve had it.

4 Likes

I can see Corbyn as a viable Prime Minister, and I’m starting to see the benefits of life outside the EU.

5 Likes

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

And Barry ffs

Democracy. He was both nominated and voted for.

Anyway, things should be fixed now.

I cleared all awards today. and started the points from scratch for them. The sidebar should catch up in a bit.

Sorry, just meant that I cleared any points that were awarded today.

Everything else should remain intact.

I’d like to give my points to charity.

I don’t think it’s right for me to accept them as I was set up to win many of the categories because people thought they were being “funny”.

I ain’t giving the badges back, though.

You’ll have to fight me for them.

Unlucky bletch. You deserved them.