Baggies are very helpful to cover up the fact that you are wearing adult diapers thread

Goals:

4 Likes

I knew it. Les Reed is a football genious and Pellegrino is the new Pochettino. Onwards and upwards!

:lou_sunglasses:

Seriously though, a very welcome and important 3 points and three goals away from home won’t do the confidence any harm. Jack and James are the new goal scoring machines! The wrist slitters on Fiverweb will hate it though as they were salivating over the thought that a defeat would see MP out of the door by Monday.

2 Likes

Well, it seems Big Kat’s plans to fuck is into the Yangtze did not cover West Brom. The Hawthorns continue to be a ground we get points from.

Everybody a bit happier tonight?

14 Likes

Does this mean the thread titles have to be comedic or factual ?

As this one is both :lou_lol:

1 Like

This must be our best shots on target all season.

Home TeamWest BromAway TeamSouthampton

Possession
Home39%
Away61%
Shots
Home9
Away13
Shots on Target
Home3
Away5
Corners
Home5
Away7
Fouls
Home12
Away10

Made up can’t wait for the hermits deposit.

10 Likes

The worst possible result as it means more Pellegrino. I’m fuming!

6 Likes

If we could only get an idea of what is our best side…we are not far off being a reasonable side, especially with the conidence of a few more wins …

You just need genius award winni g posters to start them

and an American grasp of the English language. :grinning:

2 Likes

It was for our Chairman…

2 Likes

Anyone seen Barry?

Lemons had him in his pocket all afternoon

Lovely little win that. Really need to tell Jack that getting away from your marker is great at the other end but no so much at ours.

8 Likes

He spends too long grappling with his man when he should be attacking the ball. Like he did at their end :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

I think you’ll find you’re in the minority.

I want hermit cock pics.

2 Likes

You mean you don’t have any?

I find that hard to believe. :lou_lol:

5 Likes

In the minority and a founding member of the Soviet, don’t make me pull rank @fatso

Rank is his pet name for @fatso

I’m sure he’ll be overjoyed with your offer.

3 Likes

Are you threatening me with your non existent powers? You’ll have a fucking mutiny on your hands if we’re denied those pics.

2 Likes

Dunno what is worse

Hermit open or tripsy pulling wank

1 Like