Barry Sanchez says "Ward-Prowse is shit"

But is the point I am trying to make, he makes sideways passes, he doesn’t have the pace to go past a player, he crosses yes are good but can you keep in the side for that? He drifts in and out of a game, if you are going to do that then you have to make up for it elsewhere (tackling, marking, running back) and does he do that? I am well in the minority here but I’ll still say as it stands he doesn’t justify a 1st team place, no where near it.

Any chance of editing the thread title?

2 Likes

Pah. This whole thread is about Barry proving he is still annoying. OK ok Barry, point proven, I take it back, you are definitely not, not as annoying as you used to be. Now quit picking on Ward Prowse. :wink:

1 Like

Well it catches the eye.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Any chance of editing the thread title?

Well it catches the eye.

Exactly! We all like a cuntyfuck swear. Just not in the title where sensitive little eyes might be offended.

Cool, replace shit with is a techinally poor footballer who struggles to pass it forward, he is a blond Ray Wilkins from the Island.

1 Like

Or just replace it with ‘Barry talks Bollocks’ ?

or ‘Barry Buggered Up’

or ‘Another Bit of Bile from Barry’

or ‘Barry’s Blinked Baloney’

or ‘Barry’s Bloody Blattered’

…this is fun!!

2 Likes

Or

Blimey Barry that’s a Bloody Bunch Of Buggery Bollocks!

1 Like

I’m not into the buggered up bit, I’m a stone not a sponge…The others are all ok though.

LOL. A stone not a sponge?! Not heard that one before!

That kind of defeats the purpose!

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Or

Blimey Barry that’s a Bloody Bunch Of Buggery Bollocks!

That kind of defeats the purpose!

My logical brain is trying and failing to compute… :frowning:

I’m suggesting we ‘u’ rate the thread title and you want to put a bugger and a bollocks in there!

If there is one thing I would not accuse him of it’s being technically poor.

Gotcha. I’m more offended by the dumb dismissal of a talented young player in our team, than I am by the word ‘shit’ but yes, hopefully Pap will ignore me, and fix the title to something more polite.

Originally posted by @SaintZamboni

Cool, replace shit with is a techinally poor footballer who struggles to pass it forward, he is a blond Ray Wilkins from the Island.

Ok then shall I advocate him as DM? He can’t score for toffee, he can’t be a winger as he can’t go past a player, luxury player who doesn’t show the goods, he may come good but he can’t get a start on potential.

Would you like me to run through the ‘he’s so slow I thought he was buffering’ comment again? :wink:

2 Likes

Ok then shall I advocate him as DM? He can’t score for toffee, he can’t be a winger as he can’t go past a player, luxury player who doesn’t show the goods, he may come good but he can’t get a start on potential.

If you like. He has good passing stats, doesn’t get dispossesed often (0,2 time a game apparently) and is often involved in good phases for Saints as shown by his key passing stats.

I was more identfying that, just like with your stats comment, suggesting the thread title be about his technical inability wasn’t accurate or thoroughly thought through

Not a winger? Does not show the goods? Which bit of he delivered a superb cross for the first goal, or should have had a penalty when he burst into the box, do you not understand?

Title should be “Barry, Banned, Back but not for changing”

If you like. He has good passing stats, doesn’t get dispossesed often (0,2 time a game apparently) and is often involved in good phases for Saints as shown by his key passing stats.

I was more identfying that, just like with your stats comment, suggesting the thread title be about his technical inability wasn’t accurate or thoroughly thought through

Sideways passes 2 yards don’t count, that doesn’t make a great techinical player it’s makes him one who isn’t confident.