Barry Sanchez talks Gash

I am ok tks! Who is ur favourite current Saints player?

John “budgie” Burridge.

1 Like

We sometimes Wonder how Barry manages to post from the 70s . We should prob give him stock tips! Put ur dollar in Volkswagon, Barry!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Alright Pearsy, how’s it going me old son?

I am ok tks! Who is ur favourite current Saints player?

John “budgie” Burridge.

You will be extremely pleased to know that Budgie is alive and well and was last seen by myself & ericofarabia with some fine young ladies from work at the legendary Rock Bottom here in Dubai no less.

In between Bullfrogs he told the tale of how terrified the young Alan Shearer was on his Sub bench debut against Arsenil and how he had to help him down the stairs from the Changing room onto the pitch. To this day he maintains that Shearer would have killed himself there and then & never made it onto MoTD if he hadn’t helped him down the stairs while begging me & Eric to confirm how famous Alan had become.,

As an important anecdote, he performed “The Hippy Hippy Shake” in the karaoke competition, but lost out on the 100 quid first prize to the only pisshead on the planet who ever manages to perform The Buggles at Karaoke.

Eric has never been quite the same since that night unfortunately. Something to do with Blue Poo caused by the Blue Caracao used in a Bullfrog.

HTH

1 Like

The resident wrist slitter over on the Other Place has now dubbed him “The Gash.” Hilarious. We know Gaston can play. If he can keep fit and put in decent performances, why wouldnt we use him? If he can play a part for us for the rest of his contract, we benefit and so does he as it will help him getter a decent move - win win.

So when RK going to bring Ramirez on from the bench is that OK to be referred to as ‘time to flash the gash’?

2 Likes

I didn’t see many clubs lining up for a bit of Gash which did surprise me…

Wasn’t he mooted to be going back to South America during the summer??

And from I have seen from Narco’s they the South Americans love a bit of gash so if Gash wasn’t lined up to be split over there there is nothing down for the lad.