Battles I'd like to see happen/ see more of

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

No no, definitely not! I’m non violent!

Yeah, but you’re hardly likely to admit it up front, are you Lou? Perhaps* I’ve been watching too much of The Americans but the stars of that show reel people in slowly. Yes, it all starts with harmless forum beefs, simmered and roasted as appropriate. It ends with a bag over the head, plastic cable ties and enforced gladiatorial combat**.

*Actually fuck perhaps, there’s no perhaps about it

** Which I don’t actually have a problem with. PM bletch and I. We’ll talk rates.

I’d like to see Sarnia vs.A Brick Wall

Who would be the first to back down.

4 Likes

I dunno Pap, I pass out with too more gore. We could do something a bit more Queensbury Rules. It would have to be completely fair and upfront. And I’d probably want to be referee to make sure no low blows (gotta protect the Papsweb assets). Not sure about referee outfits, I’d probably go a bit more tight leather, and 5 inch heels, just so people took me seriously as the boss. But that could work - you know I’d do anything for the good of Papsweb, Pap.

1 Like

Good one, lifeintheslowlane!

The funniest thing about it is that in the epic contest of the Sarnia One vs The Rest Of SaintsWeb, Sarnia’s fucking winning :laughing:

Every single day he’s got them on the hook. Marvellous stuff.

1 Like

I’d quite like to see Ohio vs Intiniki. That could be interesting…

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Hastings reenactment at Mountfitchet August 2015.

Is that the castle in i.e. stansted? I went to school there. True story. We did a re-enactment thing there one time, the trick is, so you know, to be one of the bros in the castle, rather than one of the poor cunts running up the hill

Sarnia vs a tub of lard in an intelligence test would be a close run thing.

Thanks! I aspire to making films that would get me a GCSE! (I don’t actually have one.)

1 Like

can I paired against someone else please? This isn’t working out.

5 Likes

yeah i will swap redslo for fatso pls, cos redslo is too tough with his law degrees etc, whereas i could iron out fatso in my fucking sleep yo.

Pussy.

1 Like

Ok. Bearsy vs Fatso.

GO!

3 Likes

is that meant to be me and you, bearsy? As a fat sumo man I am justified in wearing them pants, whereas you just look like you’ve soiled your self and Tokyo has had to devise makeshift kickers for you.

2 Likes

Ok. Bearsy vs Fatso.

GO!

I don’t know who would win, but if they ever mated this would be the outcome…

Bearsy vs Redslo

Fatso vs Furball

Goatboy vs Ottery

Tokyo vs Bletch

I really have idolised Goatboy since i was a little boy :smile:

Can we fight with our handbags? :laughing:

I’m ready for ya!

I

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I’m ready for ya!

I

You have lost the tache since we last dated :cool:

Or was it a beard>

Originally posted by @saintbletch

It’s funny how men lose hair on their head, but gain it everywhere else when they get older.

1 Like

Aren’t you supposed to be keeping score, Lou? I’m the first winner.

1 Like