Berlin Attack

There will always be conspiracies as it fits the bill and agenda of the anti establishment, they probably think all atrocities are carried out by Englishmen in bowler hats, I am of an open mind and am waiting for more details, its whether you believe them after all the details have come out or if they come out.

Conspiracy theories? More like the italian poilce dont fuck about when dealing with people with guns.

He was stopped on a routine search. What are the odds of that? Stopped on a routine search in a different country. Good job they recognised him. They wouldnā€™t have had a clue had he not dropped his ID in the lorry.

2 Likes

The most wanted man in Europe, he could for example have handed himself in full public view into a police station if they didnā€™t recognise him before this?

The most wanted man in Europe travelled from Germany to Italy via train in a few days. Iā€™m just watching the BBC coverage of it and even one of the reporters is expressing surprise at how he managed to get from Germany to Italy. The whole thing stinks to me. Maybe thatā€™s just a result of living in a world where lies are routinely passed off as the truth. I was suspicious from the start and itā€™s not a big leap to suggest that the authorities needed to have a suspect who fitted the bill so got this twat who is clearly a pain for them, has been in prison, the sort who would be radicalised, took him from the hostel, put his ID in the lorry, took him to Italy and shot the fucker.

as I wrote that out, it seems a bit nutty. I canā€™t decide if Iā€™m going a bit nuts or if the world is.

1 Like

How come pap is allowed two log-ins?

5 Likes

I am now posting Papā€™s views as he is too busy working 9 hours a day.

8 Likes

The Ā£350m was clearly just silly politician talk and anyone who believed it was an idiot! Most people voted on brexit knowing that they had been given dodgy information and voted despite this, having used their extensive knowledge of the EU to make an informed judgement.

6 Likes

Uncanny.

1 Like

Do you believe things that fit in with your beliefs and ideals?

What like? Thatā€™s a diet cream cake that is?

2 Likes

Do I believe my beliefs? Errā€¦yes.

1 Like

My point was you see news and fit it in with your beliefs, a right winger will but the Spactator more than the Manchester Guardian.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you read the Spactator

3 Likes

ā€¦and when we turn on the news to make our own minds up about this conspiracy accusation, surprise, surprise the news story has become a plane that has been highjacked and diverted to Malta.

Convenient.

My dad actually turned over to look at Sky Sports news. I think heā€™s working for MI5. I will neutralise him once I have my Christmas present.

2 Likes

I do from time to time along with the Guardian, you get my point, you take news to fit in with your view, most are inherently biased, human nature.