Black and White Stripes V Red and White Stripes

Hopefully West Ham will be docked 20 points

3 Likes

First warning.

I won’t mention that they’re down 3 nil due to an error by Joe Hart as that is against site rules.

Drunk gallows humour kicking in here watching the scenes from WHU

Classic quote

Pablo Zabaleta has touched the ball 18 times. The cynic in me thinks some of these fans who have made it onto the pitch have seen more of the ball.

When our krew beg them to put the rugby on

You can stick your fucking warning up your arse

you can stick your fucking warning up your arse

you can stick your fucking warning

stick your fucking warning

stick your fucking warning up your arse

1 Like

Don’t do it GB, heroin is only a temporary crutch, we will still be shit tomorrow :lou_sad:

8 Likes

We should sign Owen Farrell.

He scores 3 with one shot…

1 Like

If only there was some way Cortese could ride to our rescue…

Get rid of the manager now. Give ourselves a fighting chance of at least making a fist of this.

He won’t be in charge in the Championship next season anyway so fucking swallow ya pride Ralph and pull the trigger.

3 Likes

Already resigned to relegation. Get shot of the useless cunt. Go again next season with anyone else.

3 Likes

I fear we are possibly not good enough to go down…West Brom are a cert, Palarse are a good bet and WetSpam are heading for a points deduction. It seems despite our best efforts we could fall short at the last hurdle. :lou_sad:

10 Likes

What’s all this about a West Ham points deduction? I’ve been living in an Après ski haze for the last week.

They will however have 3 more points on the board once they play us.

After that fucking shambles I’m fucked if I’m going to Wigan. I can deal with the players trying and being shit. Not trying and being shit is something else.

4 Likes

Ralph is a cunt so he won’t tell Les who is also a cunt to do his job.

We won’t pay compo as we’re tight cunts to the manager cunt either, the whole club or the big 5 at the top are huge big smelly cunts.

1 Like

Think we’re all done here.

1 Like

I’m now regretting watching the rugby :lou_sad:

3 Likes

They’re also spineless, leaderless and have no discipline.

1 Like

Rugby is shit and anyone who watches it deserves to be unhappy.

2 Likes

Don’t apologise, just do one.

3 weeks until our next League game… Has Charlie Austin’s leg fallen off or is there some sort of chance of him being fit for the run in?