Bompey at Home, Sat 28th April 2018

Hughes confirms Boufal is a knob and that he has been put on the naughty step

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/11347427/boufal-exiled-from-saints-first-team

This has 2-2 written all over it for me. Bournemouth love coming back to rescue points when behind.

Fortunately for us we are rock solid at the back and would never dream of letting a two goal lead slip…

1 Like

And the folding of arms & the tapping of feet

That’s where I’ve been marrooned for the last four days, being held hostage by 2nd & 3rd rate web developers

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Ahemm, match day thread here…

This is our best chance to keep up with those just above us, Stoke and Swansea with tough games and Bompey not great away from home. Last chance saloon for the season? As always, hoping for the three points whether it’s convincing, scraped, lucky or whatever.

Enjoy your game day folks where ever you’re following from and best of luck to @simplysaint for his fundraising swim, let’s hope your dad can keep count properly while listening to the match so you don’t accidently do an extra couple of kilometres!! :wink:

Definitely. We simply have to win to keep our slim chances of survival alive. I believe we can and will win. I want to see a team of triers and battlers. We don’t have a team of them, so a handful will do. That means no Gabi or Lemina for me. I want to see JWP, Sims and Long (astonishing that I’m writing that).

1 Like

Unexpected dilemma.

Go watch Saints in the pub or queue for ticket returns for a Metallica gig tonight…

Nah no choice.

Unfortunately already more people in the queue than we took to Wembley

1 Like

Totally agree mate. I want to see/hear terraces full of triers and battles too, been so much moaning, groaning and quietness this season. At times this has been understandable but it has gone too far at times too when it hasn’t needed too. I think we are more important than ever at the moment. Let’s make a bit of a racket!!!

Also in agreement with your Long, Sims and JWP call too. I would have liked to have seen more of Sims this season, even Prowsey.

But… Metallica!! Queue or not how can you turn that down?!

Our support at St Marys has always been quiet, or compared to the Dell, that atmosphere and Le Tissier kept us up for so long, we have neither now.

1 Like

Can’t disagree too much with that, I remember the dell used to be rocking most of the time. I think SMS support was at its best in league 1/championship campaigns despite smaller turnouts than our prem seasons. The way we are playing certainly isn’t helping at the moment though!!

1 Like

5 at the back at home. Lemina in the team. Fingers crossed but I think he’s made a mistake.

Well, the nights are cool enough down here that I have for the first time this season had to bust out the (hopefully) lucky beanie and scarf duo.

Will it be enough? Will me sitting two feet from the TV watching like I’m playing be enough? At this point I’ll take whatever luck can come our way to get enough W’s in the column to keep us up.

However and wherever all us Saints fans are today/tonight, bring the boys home yeah? YEAH!!

1 Like

This is a perfect game for Lemina

That’s probably why I picked him to score first and us to win 3-1. Although it might have been the odds(100/1).

2 Likes

Why? Are Bournemouth not very good at capitalising on mistakes?

Anyone got a good stream?

Link 2 on first row sports

1 Like

I see we’re all out guns blazing…Not only do we deserve to be relegated we should be up for crimes against entertainment and football, this is shite.