Brendan Rodgers to stay!

Ah, with you now, thanks.

Nurse Ratched Reverse Cowgirl_Lou Lou mmmmmmmm

Or you could change it to Rusty Trombone…

I’m gonna say it, I’m not a fan of this name changing nonsense.

#grumpyKRG

1 Like

Loving the irony, KelvinsRightGlove :smile:

2 Likes

Lol, that was what most people over there referred to me as anyway.

Yeah, but in our heads you were still Kelvins Righthand Glove, KRG was just a shorthand for us.

Now when I see you name I just think of RPGs and Duke Nukem which is a completely different personality.

:wink:

2 Likes

Kind of fitting, in a way. Granted, RPGs are a bit out of my remit.

Originally posted by @Cowgirl_lou

Now when I see you name I just think of RPGs and Duke Nukem

woah look at this geek!

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Dr.-Rosenpenis

Now when I see you name I just think of RPGs and Duke Nukem

woah look at this geek!

My opinion of Lou just sky rocketed.

I was quite peed off that I couldn’t change my name on another site. I wanted something less geographical and saintly. Now that I have the opportunity, it would just seem like, well, hiding! :slight_frown:

Ah, what the hell.

1 Like

Oh my god, I loved Duke Nukem and Carmageddon when I was a kid. But I used to get very addicted. These days I just play Skyrim on my brothers laptop at Christmas for 4 days solid with no sleep. Gets it out of my system.

1 Like

I’m not gonna say anything about anyone rimming their brother on the top of his lap…It will just get me another down vote. :slight_frown:

If I change it to Rusty Trombone, would you like my post, favourite my post, and click is solution for my post.

That way, I’ll over take Pap on the Leaderboard!

Come on admit it CFL, your brother wrote that!

1 Like

If I change it to Rusty Trombone, would you like my post, favourite my post, and click is solution for my post.

That way, I’ll over take Pap on the Leaderboard!

i am offering uprating situations for dirty stories of sexual misadventure from ur personal archives but they must be v.dirty + v.misadventure think about it gr8 offer!

Ok! I’ve got a great story for you! It’ll shock you, but it will provide endless shower entertainment I can guarantee. Can you give me the upvoting first though, just so I’m sure you’re not just tricking me!

Thanks - can’t wait to tell this story!

I think I’ve heard this one Dr R. I’d go for it if I was you.

Look what you’ve become.

How do you sleep at night?

1 Like

She doesn’t sleep. She’s out streetwalking.

Ok! I’ve got a great story for you! It’ll shock you, but it will provide endless shower entertainment I can guarantee. Can you give me the upvoting first though, just so I’m sure you’re not just tricking me!

Thanks - can’t wait to tell this story!

pfft we don’t pay cash in advance until we’ve at least seen the merchandise, we have been caught out this way b4!