Britain First suspended from Facebook?

Originally posted by @ant

I posted the below on a BF comment thread:

Special case: what happen to the Great Britain ?

Me: I know it’s confusing when it gets dark early, but I can assure you it’s still there.

I think it got too many likes and their rampant moderators found/deleted it. :slight_frown:

Certainly not ones to talk about censorship!

They’re very quick to wield the ban-hammer over at BF - I was on the receiving end of that pretty quickly! They don’t like it up 'em…

Originally posted by @pap

There are reports that Britain First’s Facebook page has been suspended. Don’t know how accurate the reports are, but the page is no longer there.

How do we feel about this? I’ve got mixed feelings myself. I don’t like the bastards, but equally, free speech means protecting the thoughts you hate.

EDIT

http://www.thecanary.co/2015/11/30/no-britain-first-didnt-get-banned-facebook-just-want-cash/

This is the only report I can find that is saying that they faked their own banning…and even this source says it is “one theory”. You can’t edit the title to what it now says based on one source that no one has heard of and that doesn’t even state the faking thing as fact but merely a theory. I think you’re jumping the gun and being a bit misleading.

Fair enough.

Thank you for recognising how deceitful you are. Now just hand over control of the website to me and consider yourself banned. Actually banned, not made up banned.

Look, if you were on Steveweb and caught the man on the wrong day, you’d have been called a cunt AND banned, just for asking the question.

Better the deceitful devil you know. Please continue with the coup attempts though. They add spice and a bit of a Game of Thrones quality to the proceedings.

1 Like
2 Likes