Burnley FC versus Southampton FC .. Build up and Match Thread

Back to the football and I actually think we will win this 1-2

Forster throwing the ball in the back of the net for howler of the year and a J Rod brace on his return to Burnley

Burnley (from): Heaton, Robinson, Pope, Lowton, Keane, Mee, Darikwa, Ward, Arfield, Barton, Boyd, Hendrick, Vokes, Gray, Barnes, Bamford, O’Neill, Kightly, Defour, Tarkowski, Gudmundsson.

Southampton (from): Forster, Bertrand, van Dijk, Yoshida, Soares, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Clasie, Rodriguez, Tadic, Redmond, Lewis, Stephens, Hojbjerg, McQueen, Sims, Long, Davis.

That will be the Rum as well. Seriously, we are pretty shit away, we should have hammered Hull away, Sunderland at home, but we failed.

Suppose I better get my arse off the sofa, into the shower, dressed and off down the road to Burnley… 3 points please, to build on a great performance on Wednesday…

1 Like

Rotation no doubt. Plus we’ve scored our goal for this month.

On the plus side I have to cook a Roast Beef dinner tonight so can’t get to the Pub.

Hopefully we will sit deep park the bus & Nick a valuable point.

Or JROD can get his act together & Redmond actually had some shooting practice this week.

So. In short I have no idea which of our teams will turn up.

HTH

1 Like

I just cannot motivate myself to go and watch Saints, cannot get excited at the moment. This saddens me, as it has not been like this decade! I also have no idea why as we are still pretty handy.

1 Like

1-0 win today, JRod to bag the winner (if he starts). Got to be worth a little £5 punt.

1 Like

1 Like

Fuck me, Cedric starts for the second game in a row!

4 Likes

How is J rod going to get two goals for me if he is on the bench?

72nd & 84th minutes HTH

1 Like

I feel a Hojbjerg goal coming on.

2 Likes

Fucking interweb playing up

:lou_angry:

• keep me up to speed please guys - ta!

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

What’s this ? Has it finally dawned on our media dept that teamsheets should be in positional order not squad number ?

4 Likes

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

I feel a Hojbjerg goal coming on.

I think you might be right but there again I’ve been thinking that prior to every game in the past 6 weeks

1 Like

No worries … 3 nil up at the mo

1 Like

Originally posted by @steveintheforest

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Fucking interweb playing up

:lou_angry:

• keep me up to speed please guys - ta!

No worries … 3 nil up at the mo

Don’t be mean, you can’t shield him from the fact that VvD has just been sent off and they scored from the resultant penalty :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

yeah, yeah… .pull the other one

1 Like

Burnly miss penalty … still 0-3

2 Likes

Originally posted by @steveintheforest

Burnly miss penalty … still 0-3

That’s funny, interweb now working and it’s 0:0

My laptop must be playing catch up

:lou_wink:

1 Like

Anyone watching the stream on Sportsmania? If so who is the colour commentator, he’s a bit of a twat.

Everything is a clear foul at the moment.

1 Like