Cameron makes me ashamed to be British

Goaty, not sure why, in fact I am not even sure they have not - just going by the arguments put up here. Of course it would seem fucking outrageous if western EU countries refused to take in kids… kids who just happen to have been lucky enough to escape Syria and arrive at Balkan camps wthout any parents… and given the problems of their own in those regions, not sure its the safest place for them. I just find the it a bit of a fucking disgrace that Cameron is making this into a political issue… Who gives a fuck what the French are doing - this should be about the kids first and then we can SHAME the frogs for their Pontious Pilate routine if we wish once we have done the fucking right and decent thing. Chance for this country to show itself at it best surely?

Because if the children are here there families can come and by law can reside here, you do know this right? This is happening in Europe and nations are changing their rules concerning this? They should be technically safe within the EU, what do you want? Are you saying Europe is unsafe?

And less with the casual racism please.

what part of ‘Orphans’ do you not understand Barry? :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

You know Barry, EU rules are perfectly understood, as are those concerning asylum… but you dont ahlf show uyouself up to be a bit of a prize numpty …

Are they orphans? I fully understand the meaning, are they not safe in Europe? You weaken Europe by saying they are not? You don’t half sound like a prize numpty, are you pro EU or are you saying we should defy what other EU partners are doing? A British enterprise to show Europe up for the stonethrowers they are and how righteous we are? Where will they go? Who and what councils will provide for them? If they are orphaned what rights are they and their immediately family entitled to? The prospective foster family or carers? What will they be taught? Who will adobt them? Can Muslims adobt? Or place them in a faithless family?

Please read., we all knew it was a modern day California gold rush but really, the little Europeaners are quite rightly on the back foot, they have sold their own Nations out for their selfish self righeous ideals, good job.

The sceptical ones were correct, the hipsters were fucking wrong.

Barry - you want out of the EU… you probably vote UKIP, but wont admit it… fine, good, go pleasure yourself over a photo of Nick Griffin or whatever it is you do…I believe its called a ‘tribute’ (Bearsy told me). But this is NOT a debate about the EU or its various challenges, pros and cons… its about orphaned children being in camps in winter in the Balkans and Cameron saying we wont take them, only kids still in camps in Syria. So please discuss this topic and shut the fuck up with your anti EU propoganda, otherwise there will be nobody left for you to discuss this with…

1 Like

It’s, it’s almost like Barry has an agenda? Those things he can’t decide whether he hates, everyone has and can’t be separated from, or assigns to people and uses them as a tool to dismiss anyone else’s argument?

But, this is most confusing. It’s ever so unlike Barry to derail off topic to get back onto one of his talking points, and then talk himself in knots and not have a clue he’s contradicted himself again.

Shocking. Totally and utterly shocking.

Personally, I don’t give a flying fuck what Germany, France, Belgium or any other country is doing.

worth pointing out this a favourite retort of those like Batman and Hypo, ‘other there’. Crying about what have Saudi or China done, whilst also telling us how awful these places are and how much better we are. Obviously, utterly failing to connect these two points. If you want to make these arguments, know this, along with UKIP, Britain First & Breitbart are the people you share these views with.

i don’t care if they are orphaned kids, or families. Syria is as near as there is to help on earth right now. It’s not a civil war, it’s a terrorist group of epically evil proportions exploiting what was the beginnings of a civil war fighting a disgusting, totalitarian despot of a dictator. Add into the mix bombs being dropped by allies and I don’t blame a single person fleeing. Id be out there in a shot.

why the fuck should we turn our back on these people? Why can they not come here? Because they were born on that piece of rock and not this one? Therefore are life is of more worth? They should just accept their lot? We are no more entitled to a relatively safe and secure life due to sheer fluke of birth.

Do I think other countries could do more? Yes, abso-fucking-lutely. But I am not going to use others as justification for inaction whilst millions one of innocent people have no where to go for reasons completely out of their control.

We are so fortunate to be born or reside in a relative comfortable country like the UK. This doesn’t entitle us to anything more than other people through sheer luck of those born in less comfortable places.

and for all Barry’s bitching about the EU, it’s originally stated purpose was to prevent more war in this continent. Which it has achieved with aplomb, giving us the basis to grow into the comfortable, desirable nations they have. Stick your vanity project and your other buzzwords. We owe a great deal of our security to the Union. Other parts of the world could do a lot fucking worse than learning from our example.

5 Likes

Always voted Labour and there lies the issue with the Labour party and its vanity and self righteous holier than thou shite, the Labour party was born for workers rights not for a luvvie darhling party in Hoxton, the patronising weathly left think they can fix the World to the detriment of the workers, fuck that man, you’re years behind and irrelevant.

Oh my poor child, you are fucked, where have I derailed anyting here, people don’t debate on here as are blind to democracy, people are waking up man and its called freedom and the right to define yourself, fuck Europe and long live freedom.

How do you know what the original purpose was fo the EU? To say it was to work together only fits your agenda as you agree to it, what about a work collaberative for cheaper labour hence the expansion east?

What security do we owe the Union?

Are you a robot?

Ask Greece about the EU and their treatment lately?

You’re conveniently blind to this vanity project.

A thread about Cameron, and his pitiful excuses about accepting orphans and all you can do is trot out your meaningless catchphrases.

I see you learnt a new word this week? How long will you be trotting out ‘vanity’ for? Did someone get some word of the day toilet paper for Christmas?

How cute, Hun. Keep flailing away Braveheart.

I have always used vanity, social experiment, European project so you are behind the times boy, the EU is fascist, look at Greeces treatment at the hands of Germany recently. The Belgiums dictating the lead in asylym seekers, you are a stonethrower who is way behind the times.

Same old rhetoric? There’s no rhetoric, I’m just picking people up where their emotions get the better of them to the point where they post statements that just aren’t accurate. No more no less.

Pap won’t change he’ll keep beating the same lame outdated right on fascist hypocritical drum that many other do, the sad thing is they’re closer to the big corps than the average man/woman is as they slaver over the EU project for diefferent reasons but the same goal, the worker and individualality will be crushed under this Gallic/Germanic economic scheme.

Nonsense, Barry. You get hung out because of your personal opinions and how you articulate them. My post above was just pointing out we’re not “bombing the fuck out of the country they’re fleeing from”. Russia is, OK, I get that. But “we’re” not. There’s no personal opinion in there.

Fowllyd is usually spot on with this kind of stuff, so no criticism intended. It’s easy to slip into this kind of rhetoric.

Being criticised is fine, as long as the criticism is positive. Being patronised, on the other hand…

Quite possibly yes my views could be articulated better but I don’t give a shite, we are bombing because we have been told to and its good for business, why aren’t we bombing CAR?

And if I said what you did the kids would be throwing the sand out the sandpit and thats all there is to it.