Can Saints be bald and clip the Eagles wings, Despardo as they are for a win

Good goal Pal-arse

:lou_sad:

The forum posters are streaming out of this thread with disgusted looks on their faces.

4 Likes

Shush…the troll is sleeping. Don’t wake him ffs!

Sleeping? He’ll be sleepwalking into relegation.

Well this has not turned out as hoped for…

No shit

Hmmmm. Not gonna be a single digit finish this year. High fives cancelled until sfc staff sing from the same spreadsheet.

Romeu says there shouldn’t be any finger pointing. Fuck that, I’m demanding a scapegoat. Who is watching the game and name someone?

1 Like

Loads of shit in fact

Romeu will say that to the press, What else would he say?

Manager or players or weather conditions to blame??

All I need to say is 2 shots on target at home, thats it.

#wemarchon

All of them - apart from McCarthy - though the pitch is really shite so the groundsman is the scapegoat

Oh and VvD the cunt

1 Like

He should say “VVD was a poison whose stench is still making us play shit. And Redmond is a cunt”

3 Likes

We weren’t ruthless enough in the first half when we had all the posession.

Fair play they pressured us in the second half and scored a wonder goal, even FF wouldn’t have got to that.

Total embarrassment. Our inability to score a second goal or keep a clean sheet is going to send us down.

Can’t even sack the manager now after Ralph’s little speech.

Bad times.

The squad isn’t good enough. I think Pelligrino is a decent coach, as was Puel. We’ve sold too many good players.

3 Likes

Plenty of boos for our plucky boys

Right, let’s move on to the weekend and FA Cup glory

They can’t sack him due to the compo, he has already wheeled out the we’ll try to get players in bollocks, the money is going straight out the Country.

Thanks Liebherr.

#wemarchon

1 Like

:lou_surprised: