Can Saints be bald and clip the Eagles wings, Despardo as they are for a win

For what is worth, three shots on target not two.

1 Like

But teams these days aren’t used to playing on waterlogged / ploughed fields - not like the '70s - bloody lightweights

Give them double training on the foreshore in Marchwood at low tide tomorrow

No sheets needed for me, reality as harsh as that is set in in October, we’re shite and the managed decline and sell off began when Liebherr sold us down the river to her mate and her dodgy family.

1 Like

It’s alright, Baz doesn’t always let facts get in the way of an argument

:lou_wink_2:

Plenty of beers guaranteed before Fulham.

For us, not the players this time.

2 Likes

It’s a good old relegation struggle then

Its worth fuck all son, but that is a 100% point dexter reply.

Fuck em. Fuck em all.

i hope a fucking big tree lands on their cars tonight. And their roof blows off in the storm. And their wives are shagging the gardener. And they catch herpes. And…

2 Likes

Ah well there is more to life, we can all drive our allegros over 30mph on Sunday and go crazy, Southampton FC the nations most beige fans…

Fulham are going to destroy us!

But they are Vandem Plas

Yes this sucks. But there is more to life than spitting your dummy out on an Internet forum. If it makes you feel better get your pitchfork out and get yourself down to St Mary’s tomorrow.

I had hoped for a win tonight. That and the injection of 2 decent players and I thought we would turn things round. Sadly the decision to dump Claude has come back to bite us in the arse and I can’t see Pellegrino having the nous to stop the rot. I am not one to call for a manager’s head, but he really needs to go now.

At one point do we start to question whether the squad is good enough?

I have an auto you plebian

Brushed gold, with a caravan towbar

1 Like

The substitutions by the respective managers made a very stark contrast. Hodgson’s made a positive difference, ours a negative one. I find that very concerning. Davis was waiting to come on for an eon or two, during which time they scored their first goal. We needed an attacking change then, not what we got. Between that and subbing Hojbjerg, we ceded midfield control and let them dominate the rest of the game.

True, we should have scored at least one more while we were so massively on top in the first half. Our inability to do that in so many games is looking more and more worrying.

4 Likes

The but but but reasoning will start to come out soon and only then will the punters realise they been turned over like the team, lets see how much oney we spend in January as that will state how much we want to stay here, firesale and sale of the club is the order of the day by the Chinese now.

You are still posting. And you have a constant moan at the team for not doing what they say.

1 Like

Its rather fucking obvious you keep selling your best players you will suffer at some point, the fans mainly as the club has bagged millions from sales, we have an academy though so thats all good…