Celebrating Sotonians 100,000th post

In all seriousness, wouldn’t it be lovely if the 100,000th post was Jack Schitt’s emotional return to Sotonians with some sort of scoop about how we’re signing [someone good]?

It would trigger an emotional outpouring similar to Mandela’s release (from prison, not his first orgasm post-Robben Island).

Likelihood is it will be Bearsy talking about how he wanked off Doug Ellis in a sauna in Birmingham. :lou_facepalm_2:

Just so you bastards know, there will be no badge. I don’t want to get into some contest whereby people are hovering over the 100K, or deleting posts, etc.

That said, have fun.

20 more to go, ohhhhhh

This is like bidding on eBay.

You don’t want to bid too early to show your hand, but if you wait too long then Big Obsessed Bob will get the 100,000 posts badge that pap has promised.

I can’t wait to get my badge! Thanks Pap!

I’ve posted 4 times and the counter is till stuck at 99,980, it’s a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy

oh and fuck off St Bleach Nit

2 Likes

Badge, badge badge!!!

A couple of points here.

There is a delay in the updating of the post count at the bottom of the page.

pap will therefore presumably have to tell us who actually posted the 100,000th post* by looking at the database.

*nothing could go wrong here. Everyone will accept his verdict. Nobody will suggest that money has changed hands for that valuable badge that pap has promised.

4 Likes

Yeah, that counter (of THE TOTALISER) is a bit slow to update… I better not miss my badge because of it.

I think that you should have a special badge whatever the outcome Ostrich!

The Mighty Flightless Bird hasn’t been a member long enough to earn the badge, he needs to pay the £25 to join the super posters list and then he is eligible.

Originally posted by @BTripz

20 more to go, ohhhhhh

Its still twenty more. The fucker has stopped the counter

Actually, we could give him this one as a badge

1 Like

Ah, didn’t see Bletch’s post

I’d very much enjoy having a badge, if one day I was to earn one. I’d wear it with pride around the house (not outside, I’m not a total loony, come on guys, are you saying you wear yours down the pub? I find that hard to believe, but each to their own I suppose).

Well, who is it then

Are we there yet?

Congratulations go to…dunno?

pap?

Remind me, what was the massive reward that accompanied the badge that you promised the membership?

So who thinks they might be in line to get the badge that accompanies the massive reward that pap has promised the membership?

100,003 now, oh this is as exciting as watching Balti Stench snort a line of harpic from under my door…

2 Likes