Champions Trophy 2017

Hmm quandry, watch this shower of shite or switch channels to watch the Scottler (socttish bottler) lose his second round match at Roalnd Garos??

Mushfiqur c Hales b Plunkett 79 (261-4)

WICKET

Shakib c Stokes b Ball 10

277-5

Why is Morgan letting a bowler who’s already gone for >80 runs bowl at the death?

Because our bowler who normally bowls at the death is dead…or as near as.

Means we’re also going to be a batsman down during the reply.

5 off of the final over!!

Well, we just about managed to keep that respectable. I’d still back England to knock those off but I fear for our tournament with doubts over Stokes and Woakes.

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

Rooooooottttttttttt

I guess this may help our net run rate or whatever…

That was all pretty well done in the end. The injuries are a concern and I think it’s a mistake to leave Rashid out.

England have been in good form recently but so have Bangladesh, and they’ve been a bit of a bogey side for us. And that was 5th vs 6th in the world rankings, I think. So bearing all that in mind it was good that we made it look relatively comfortable.

That was a nice surprise to wake upto at 01:30 am anEngland win.

With only Roy failing with the bat, but he was doing that for the last three games against South Africa anyway, so no change there.

On radio 5, they thought that we couldn’t risk playing Rashid on Tuesday at Cardiff, as the straight boundaries are too short.

It begs the question. Why are one third of the games being played at that shitheap. Its bad enough that they’ve had 2 Ashes Tests and gone bankrupt in the meantime.

Right I wil be using this thread tonight as the uber mods havent amalgamated both Champions trophy threads.

At present

New zealand are 67 -1 against Australia with rain stopped play at Edgbaston.

Back in play

New Zealand now 127-2 after 18 overs

Reduced overs to 46 due to rain.