Cheap hotel or B&B in central Southampton?

Bletch, regarding your kind invite for me to stay at yours … unfortunately, something’s come up. :slight_frown:

2 Likes

Not surprised that people have tried to help, but am worried that Goatboy has yet to offer his gaff: what you have planned is a standard night at Goat HQ. Can only assume he is triple booked.

1 Like

I’ve always been a bit suspicious of Goatboy. Personally I wouldn’t risk it.

1 Like

I believe there could be a badge involved for anyone who accepts an invitation to the Goatshed…food for thought. :lou_smiley:

1 Like

I would be more than happy to help. If you can ok it with Mrs Goat.

Wise words. I wouldn’t trust me either.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure Mrs Goat would really appreciate a random braless female her husband has met on the internet, asking if she’d mind letting her stay the night…

1 Like

having found every guesthouse fully booked and just a few hotel rooms left at too high a price, you will all be pleased to know that I have booked a room in a polish ladies house. Three of us staying in one room for a combined fee of £63. God knows what it will be like or what her family are going to make of three drunken men turning up after the football and pub crawl.

Prices for B & Bs. Some might even feed you:

Soton b and bs. They still exist.

Can you walk? A fair way (it’s Millbrook, innit?).

Gotta be at least 3 miles. No idea specifically as I don’t live near there no more.

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

What about the pub on the corner of where the Dell used to be? That had rooms that were cheap I seem to remember.

Stayed there once. Was ok for what I think the likely clientelle are likely to be like but was a bit pricey (didn’t get breakfast either but the staff were ok).

When she told you that, do you think she was talking in code?

she doesn’t need to talk in code with me. After a few beers I’m up for anything. It’s why I don’t come to your pre football drinks.

It’s also why you’re not invited.

Lou keeps sending me invites by PM

Originally posted by @Fatso

I have booked a room in a polish ladies house. Three of us staying in one room for a combined fee of £63. God knows what it will be like or what her family are going to make of three drunken men turning up after the football and pub crawl.

Hmmm…International incident is a term that springs immediately to mind. :lou_facepalm_2:

It wouldn’t be the first time.

Got in this evening and after dropping round a large roll of polythene sheeting delivered to my address by mistake, I notice that my Polish neighbours are digging a large hole in their back garden. Anyone know what’s going on?

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Goatboy

I would be more than happy to help. If you can ok it with Mrs Goat.

Yeah, I’m sure Mrs Goat would really appreciate a random braless female her husband has met on the internet, asking if she’d mind letting her stay the night…

It wouldn’t be the first time.

1 Like