Chelsea Drinks?

You are not selling this very well.

You expect ME to go to a Pub that will serve Ale Insh’allah? Seriously?

I’m trying to keep you fuckers away, so that I can get served. (Actually off the beer, so don’t give a toss)

Rockstone takes some beating imho

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

This.

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @Goatboy

This.

Ditto.

Fair. Good to mix it up sometimes but I’m more than happy with Rockstone.

Office move today and we’re now significantly closer to The Rockstone. This thread made me come to The Rockstone for a light lunch. Bad thread. Bad!

4 Likes

So who is coming to the Rockstone and at what time? As a non-local it somehow falls to me to book a bloody table, you lazy local shits. :lou_angry:

Thinking of camping there on Friday evening.

2 Likes

I’ll be there about 1:30 I reckon - and I’m assuming that SO5 will also be along.

2 Likes

Thats the table secured then. Just make sure you do your business on one at the other end.

2 Likes

I should be there for about 1pm, traffic permitting. I am driving down for this one.

Ditto what Pap said. Navigating the M25 & M3!

From a glance at our forum front page you might not guess we have a game in 3 days, but I have secured a table for 8 from 12.30 at the Rockstone. I am pessimistic on timing and numbers, but prove me wrong Sotonians! :lou_lol:

1 Like

Bringing at least 1 with me, honorary dxb saint member from Salisbury ;), another dxb saint is, also in town trying to join us

Good man. Non locals will be clearly in the majority! Actually, assuming the usual roll-call of others are attending, we might total 10 or 11 (Chelsea the big draw?) so an incentive to arrive earlier :sunglasses:

Can’t wait for this.

I’ve either had food poisoning or a very nasty stomach bug since Tuesday evening, so I’m looking forward to getting out of the flat, having some beers and eating something that’s both not a liquid and has flavour!

2 Likes

There in 15.

[EDIT] Or 15+10, that’s good too.

Just dropping my bro off at work and will be delivered to the Rockstone by mama. 10-15 minutes.

Pap holds court as Sotonians gather for drinks and food at the Rockstone:

2 Likes