Chelsea v Saints match thread

I just realised that I have no confidence in us winning this game, which is odd as I try to stay positive. I have taken Mane, Pelle and Fonte out of my fantasy team.

We have not won away since February!

I do not agree that this is the right time to play Chelsea, because, let’s face it, one day (could be today) they are going to click into gear and batter someone!

Jesus, they have a awesome team!

Yeah had to laugh as Sky reported “Ramires, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Fabregas in midfield, but Jose struggling to find the right team still”.

1 Like

Disappointing way to go behind

2 Likes

Should have had a pen there!

2 Likes

1-0 Chelsea. William

Tbf, that was a wicked free kick, needlessly given away. Shame because up till that point I thought we were looking nice and composed.

1000% penalty to us, Ivanivic pulling VVD shirt FFS

2 Likes

This game has got goals in it, I reckon

Yeah, that scares me!

1 Like

Romeu has the look of a player looking to make a point to his previous club. Also looks like a man that isn’t going to finish the game.

1 Like

Ref looking like a classic homer already. :slight_frown:

1 Like

How the fuck was Hazard’s challenge on Cedric not a foul?

Not expecting anything from the ref after he simply watched Ivanovic rip the shirt of VVD.

1 Like

No, no pen again? Fuck sake!

FFS an instant illustrat_on…this is ridiculous._

Was going to give it, then remembered he was at Stamford Bridge!

1 Like

Yep, you called it correctly John,

Ref’s having a great game.

Hope the camera follows him and the officials off the pitch to give him a clue as to the level of one-eyed, fuckwittedness he’s achieved.

We’re not holding up badly considering that we’re playing both the champions and the match officials.

Fuck the wanker in the black and his friends.

2 Likes

Now the crowd are calling the ref over to check the ball is in the corner quadrant. :astonished:

1 Like