Chelsea vs Southampton Match Thread - 25/4/17 K.O. 19:45

If you did, so did I

Glad Arsenal beat Man City and pissing myself at Liverpool losing at home to Palace (with two Benteke goals). Hahahahaha!

4 Likes

Liverpool will probably try to tap up Bente ā€¦ oh, hang on !! :lou_lol:

1 Like

Not staying up to watch this.

Because next day we have an overnight cattle class flight heading back to SMS for the Hull game via a 24 hour stop over in Amsterdam thanks to cheap flights!

So, 2-0 to us then

Actually bad news. Means Utd still have a chance of finishing top 4 so may play a stronger focused team against us rather than focus on Europa leagueā€¦

Peul has got to use a different system Tuesday surely. Ceceras in a back 3 would be my favorite

we donā€™t have anything to play for so it doesnā€™t really matter. Iā€™ll happily take a motivated man Utd just to see Liverpool lose at home.

Canā€™t see us winning this one tbh, but could see us nicking a draw. Iā€™ll go 1-1.

Biggest question is whether newyorksaint wants Puel to pick Caceres or not, and if so, in a back four or back three? Anyone got any idea?

6 Likes

All in all it has been an excellent weekend. Poch taught a lesson again in what it takes to be a winner, Liverpool stuffed at home and Wenger getting to shut up those entitled twats who have been slagging him off all season. Most of the rest of us would be more than happy to have a record of consistency like Wenger over the last 17 years. I hope he goes on to win the cup.

I think I must be missing something?

1 Like

NYS ā€¦Youā€™re being teased for your very enthustiastic campaigning for Caceres to start in a three man defence, over the weeks ā€¦ twice this week in a 2 page thread :lou_lol:

Wouldnā€™t worry about it, itā€™s only banter mate

4 Likes

We have won one contest already, now just the match

Stripes to stay

Neighbours obviously Chelsea Supporters

1 Like

Oh right I get it. OK. I do lose myself in this virtual world. I didnt realise it was so obvious.

If we match Chelsea system like Potch did, with our better wing backs and Gabba up front Im optimistic for a shock win.

3 Likes

Having been fobbed off with platitudes like ā€œit evens itself out over the seasonā€ Iā€™m going for a Saintā€™s win after ā€œOutrageous refereeing mistake sees Saints take the pointsā€

Yes a monumental refereeing gaff gives us an undeserved 2 - 1 win. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have your arm off for a point ta.

My arm??? Fk you! Have ur own arm off! Iā€™m using mine.

Iā€™ll have Rallyboyā€™s cock off for 3 points srs

Conflicted about this one

Would love to beat them, but the last thing I want to do is give Spurs a sniff of the title. Almost worth sacking this game off.

A gardos / Stephens pairing at the back should do it

I felt the same, but couldnā€™t accept us losing. So iā€™m now going to enjoy us winning, all the spuds creaming themselves, only for their own mistakes(against Arsenal) to lose them any hope of the title.

2-3 Gabbiadini hatrick anyone? Iā€™m going to have a look at the odds for that.

3 Likes

Errmm, but where would Caceres fit in here pls?