Classic Film Clips

Was just thinking the same thing! Soz. I like films that disturb or purge me of emotions!

Goatster, there is a reason that weā€™ve never been seen in the same room at the same time.

1 Like

In that case carry on purging!

Donā€™t mind me - Iā€™ll just string myself up in the garage or something :smile:

Not strictly a film clip, but I canā€™t be arsed to start a new thread.

One of the great opening scenes, a magnificent, single tracking shot from Awesome Orson.

And, while weā€™re with the big fella, this is brilliant.

3 Likes

Thanks Fowllyd, absolute genius.

SPOILER ALERT

Dont Look Now

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Spudders

One of my all time favourites!

https://youtu.be/APhw7rju-Co

fkske spdr

Would you say I had a plethora of piniatas?

More comedy. This made me laugh so much when I first saw it that it physically hurt me :laughing:

3 Likes

Havent got time to find the clip but when Jamie Lee Curtis whips off her top in Trading Places!

The whole title sequence is a masterpieceā€¦but this will have to do.

1 Like

Funnily enough, I was just thinking of that same opening sequence myself. Classic Leone, and absolutely brilliant. Like all his films, it must look superb on a proper wide cinema screen; sadly, Iā€™ve only ever seen it on a widescreen TV.

Yeah I was looking for the whole sequence but could only find one with an irritating overdubbed analysis of the scene, although there is a good one on the DVD version of the full movie I have.

The whole sequence is amazing, but I like this bit in particular.

I amā€¦in a worldā€¦of shit!

1 Like

Orson Welles ā€¦ No edits

Technically brilliant

1 Like

Visually amazing film. Only film directed by Charles Laughton. The last shot is a dwarf on a shetland pony for perspective. Was way ahead of itā€™s time and is still my fave film.

2 Likes

I went to film school and wanted to make my own films, I ended up in news and sports bollocks.