Cowman OUT!

He must have made someone cry.

1 Like
14 Likes

In mine opinion he’s overrated.

1 Like

Blimey, it’s such a big story he’s trending on Twitter without a hashtag

(Someone with better tech skills than me can copy the trending page!)

:lou_sunglasses:

That’s one down, just need Klopp to go next…

:lou_lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a way to brighten up a dreary Monday afternoon

2 Likes

Looking at their fixture list - that’s a fucking ridiculous sacking really.

1 Like

I just think managers should be subject to transfer window as well - that the twats should have been forced to keep him till the end of the season :blush:

2 Likes

This news did make me smile until I thought about his severance package…

:lou_sad:

1 Like

A bitterly unjust decision for all fans of teams who haven’t played Everton yet.

19 Likes

It’s why in the interests of fairness mangergerial changes should be restricted to those you already have in house, so sack Ronald mac Donald and replace with the other clown, Erwin

Of course what would make it perfect is if they appoint one of the übercunts of football in either Alladyce or druppycuntflaps himself… the never been relegated bunch, because they always bail before the drop…

One of the most amusing weekends since Bodger’s woes at Liverpool. He can be found somewhere in Scotland running a one-horse race. Where next for Koeman?

It’ll be interesting to know who was behind the Everton transfer business this window. Ron had better hope it wasn’t him, because no-one will ever trust him with money again. He’ll be a perennial coach, rather than manager.

Another classic case demonstrating that you’ve got to be careful what you wish for. Yes, Ron, Everton _were _prepared to spend big. They _were _ambitious. One of those ambitions was that you’d do something fucking positive with all that lucre.

Thank fuck he didn’t get his hands on our chequebook this season.

4 Likes

We don’t have a check book- only a credit card

I like this reply to the RK image.

https://twitter.com/eggbaconbeans/status/922444917988888576

2 Likes

Trolling two former managers for the price of one.

9 Likes

Gutted for him. Really I am.

I see ryan giggs has expressed an interest in everton and Leicester jobs. I can see him declaring his interest in all vacancies, (via sky sports) for as long as it takes tranmere to appoint him manager of their under 7’s b team.

10 Likes

Everton fans in meltdown over Giggs interest in the managers job

Some funny tweets

Give the job to Rooney. Please.

2 Likes

It’s Moyes will return and turn them round. He worked wonders on a shoestring, give him some cash and he will get them sniffing around top 6 again.