Crap criminals

Originally posted by @pap

Hell hath no fury like a 26 year old man refused pocket money from mummy.

A spoilt son flew into a rage after his mum refused to give him pocket money - and smashed up her house causing £1,000 damage.

Benjamin Dearing, 26, smeared food onto walls, threw chairs and broke kitchen equipment around his mum’s home in wrecking spree .

The stay-at-home son saw red after mum Susan Dearing, 57, told him she wouldn’t give him £50.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/spoilt-26-year-old-son-8609968#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$7

yeah but she was annoying him and he does feel very bad about it … just saying !!

Hehe. I’m sensing some sympathy with the defendant.

I’m hoping there’s a massive tantrum behind this.

Do tell :lou_sunglasses:

Hehe. Sorry to disappoint Pap, very much tongue in cheek … tho’ I thought that would be obvious !! :lou_eyes_to_sky:

The guys a spoilt little scroat who needs to grow up and show his mum some respect. A good slapping would do him the world of good

1 Like

I mean, not that I am overly bothered about whether or not an alleged murderer gets off, or not. But, I’m going to suggest if that’s what you are considering, maaaaaaaaybe not posting about it on Twitter first would be wise?

Man who warned Twitter he might kill his roommate is arrested two days later for murder

Zachary Penton, 21, called police on Sunday to say he had shot his roommate after an altercation at the home they shared in Gilbert, Arizona

An Arizona man who tweeted about killing his roommate was arrested two days later, after allegedly murdering the other man. Police said 21-year-old Zachary Penton called them on Sunday to say he had shot his roommate after an altercation at the home they shared in Gilbert, a Phoenix suburb.

Penton was taken into custody and booked on murder charges at Maricopa County Jail. The victim, 41-year-old Daniel Garofalo, was pronounced dead at the scene. Officers also recovered the handgun thought to have been used in the shooting. With the investigation ongoing, attention has focused on a Twitter account apparently attributed to Mr Penton.

On Friday, the 21-year-old wrote that he might “viciously murder” his roommates unless he moved out of the home. In a separate post, he suggested that at least two of the people he lived with had got into a drunken brawl after one of them was stung by a bee.

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

Local boy. Only motoring expenses. Even so, a fucking crap criminal.

1 Like