Crystal Palace 0 Saints 1

Lukaku has to score at some point surely?

Not sure if Everton’s defence are the result of him not scoring or he’s just being a spaz this half.

Unlucky, Mata, hits the post.

Rooney really is shit…

He should have passed before the foul for a good chance of a goal. He had two players waiting in great positions.

I’d say Rooney has been the weak link in this team.

Trying too hard to make an impression on his own on his returned (e.g. missed goal earlier?) - or just shit today? Maybe it’s the fact he’s up in court for drunk driving tomorrow?

He’s off anyway - so academic.

Manure 2:0 Ginger Cunt

:lou_lol:

Should be in fookin jail for drink friving…

1 Like

Yay 3:0

Mrs C_S bet on him scoring so is quids in!

:smiley:

Fatso knows these things :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Strangely, they improved and didn’t deserve to lose 4-0.

I’m not just an anti Rooney person who slates him without cause, but I really think he was awful. It’s like to see his pass completion rate because he seemed to endlessly give it away. Basically, he’s a shit potatohead.

1 Like

I’ve just looked it up. Rooney pass completion 67%… the worst of the team apart from pickford in goal (60%) and miralles who only played 9mins (57%)

Arry fired Judas in bottom 3 Saints win

Carlsberg don’t do weekends but if they did…

3 Likes

I see Untd got their obligatory “Comedy Penalty”. Spiderman slides in and the ball rolls over his hand for the world’s softest penalty. What a shame…Cowman Out!

1 Like

Better check your Lottery Ticket from yesterday matey!!

Garth Crooks is now trying to flog our wares

Lemina is a top-four player in my opinion and fair play to Southampton for making the purchase. Why he is not playing for Liverpool or Arsenal is a mystery to me.

Tosser.

1 Like

My Evertonian mate is pissed at me because I asked his website if I I could laugh now :lou_lol: