Cultural influences

I joined this web forum call Scrotonians.com a couple of years back… since then my brain has melted, work productivity has slumped, politically I am all over the place and I am in a constant state of semi arousal

7 Likes

Scotonians culture / Bletch shirt fabric?
(Lifted from Bearsy’s gentials)

3 Likes

Euphemism?

I still say “no” in the same, slightly accusing way that Vyv did in The Young Ones.

Also, thanks to Blackadder Goes Forth, large parts of my repertoire were written by Ben Elton and Richard Curtis.

4 Likes

You may think that but I could not possibly comment

pops out from time to time when dealing with mba’s

1 Like

After watching Salem’s Lot on my own in a caravan when on holiday in Weston Super Mare circa 1981 ishi was about 11 years old, i have harboured an irrational fear of anything vampire since. Fucking shit myself i did and even gave that Twilight bollocks a a swerve a few years ago, even though it was teenage romance stuff (so i heard). Other horror stuff has no effect - I laughed at the Exorcist, chuckled at Scream and generally have no problem with what i’ve seen (not a great deal, granted), but show me a pair of pointy knashers, slick back hair, a white face and overgrown nails and i’m a fucking wreck.

9 Likes

Bastard.

Image result for nosferatu

2 Likes

One of the greatest black and white movie stills ever!

1 Like

I’m watching Wonder Woman. I keep feeling cultural but I’m trying to ignore it and follow the plot. I’ve paused it and come outside for a smoke just so I don’t get too cultural. Xxx

1 Like

Good luck with that…

Watching the film that is!!

2 Likes

I’ve had to come back out for another smoke. It’s become harder than I thought it would.

2 Likes