David Cameron. Private parts. Dead pig

Originally posted by Nobby Plumbs

Imagine the indignation on here if this had been about Corbyn. It’s all a bit pathetic IMO much like some of the (less lurid) scare stories about Corbyn.

And yet, we had posters losing their shit because Corbyn did not sing the national anthem at the recent Battle of Britain memorial. I don’t want to trivialise their sacrifice, so let’s deal with a hypothetical for now.

Scenario; you need someone to represent a matter of solemn national interest. If the short-list consisted of:-

a) someone that probably won’t sing the national anthem, but will maintain a dignified posture at the event.

b) someone that has loudly and enthusiastically belted out the national anthem in the direction of every camera he clocks, but in younger years, allegedly thought it’d be a good idea to lob his nob in a hog’s gob to join an elite drinking society.

Who would you go for?

I’ve argued against prosecuting politicians for the folly of youth, and not just for politicians I agree with. The poison pen letter written by one of the Nigel Farage’s former teachers is a good, recent example. First, it’s someone’s opinion, and second, it’s largely about someone else’s alleged political opinions. His lefty teacher was more concerned with his ideas than his actions.

Apart from a wry “how you’ve changed” quip, we don’t really bat an eyelid at political types that start off as one thing and end up the opposite. No one really cares if MPs have done drugs before entering Parliament. The general standard is to ignore everything that someone has done prior to entering political life, but there are limits to what can feasibly be ignored.

UKIPs ragtag formation saw it select a former arsonist and thief as one of its Parliamentary candidates, probably due to their unchecked growth and lack of vetting. The candidate actually came second in the Aberavon constituency, attracting 15.7% of the vote, two points better than the UKIP average. Most parties would have been more risk averse with serious crimes, as it can affect the perception of the candidate. Arson and thievery clearly didn’t make much of an impact to Peter Bush’s numbers, but there are limits as to what people will either vote for, or respect. I am by no means equating the Cameron story with these crimes, but I find it highly doubtful that a convicted rapist or paedophile would ever be selected to stand for Parliament.

As I remarked, this is no way as serious, but it doesn’t need to be. In a different way, this is going to chip away at his credibility every day of his Prime Ministerial career. I am astounded that there has not been a firm denial, but am entirely unsurprised. They’ve gone the “doesn’t dignify a response” route, which if nothing else, it fucking does. That man is going out to do trade deals, sign treaties and generally be the face of our country.

Do you really want everyone he meets, or at least those that weren’t also part of a bizarre elitist club, to think “pig fucker” when they look into that face? Is that a good first impression? If he doesn’t get on top of this story sharpish, speculation will continue endlessly and his position will become untenable. Could be the beginning of the end for Cameron.

Skip to 1hr 12min, and you’ll find out why :cool: The show is pretty good overall.

The head below the parapet tactic might be a good shout for DC. At some point over the next few days the refugee crisis or Labour will hit the headlines again and take the spot light away. There also seems to be a split in opinion on this, most people have had a good guffaw at the story, rightly so, it’s a cracking bit of gossip. However, Ashcroft is not coming out of this well either, being portrayed as a petulant as he didn’t get the job he wanted. Not sure he intended that. Then again he is crap at predicting public opinion as the election polls proved.

I agree with you Pap that the Actions of politician when they were kids is a cheap stick to beat them with. If this matters then anyone who has ever belonged to a rugby club can never hold public office.

And if I were Corbyn, agriculture would be the theme of PMQs this week

Personally I’d prefer another session of ‘questions from the public’.

Heard on the radio that the author (not ashcroft) has admitted that they did not corroborate the pig story nor do they have an opinion on whether its true or not - they have just “recounted a story they were told”.

She apparently dismissed it as just two paragraphs in an entire book.

PMQs this week :-

Could the Honourable Member confirm or deny reports of where he placed his Honourable Member.

Poor Sam Cam though, I bet she doesn’t go near him for special hugs for a while…

Ah ffs. Wrote a massive rant, got logged out when I pressed send and now it is gone.

Basically, I read the 2nd part of Lord Ashcroft’s bit in the mail.

What bothers me far more than whether or not Cameron stuck it in a pig is the elitist 1% clique that run around together, holiday together and look out for each other.

Brooks threw her weight behind Cameron in the run up to the 2010 election. She expected him to stick up for her in the phone hacking saga (in fairness to Cameron, he didn’t really).

Despite that, Cameron is alleged to have used his influence to get police to drop charges against another one of his friends.

Basically, Cameron and his cronies are dismantling society, stripping away support networks from the most vulnerable in society, all the while galivanting around with the most wealthy and powerful in the country, coke heads, celebrities the whole 9.

We all knew Cameron was a pig fucker, whether or not he actually fucked a pig is less concerning than what he does as PM.

1 Like

Someone’s made a song

1 Like

Let’s hope no one in the house says oink, oink during PMQs - that just wouldn’t be funny, nor fair…

1 Like

Just when I thought that politics were getting boring Jeremy Corbyn gets elected as leader of the Opposition and the PM is accused of oral sex with a decapitated pig. Things are on the way up!

DC seems to be trying to laugh if off

You fuck ONE pig…

2 Likes

It is very funny, but…