⚰ Death

if I stop posting on here for more than a week it is safe to assume I’ve died. Can someone please start a RIP thread for me. Thanks.

4 Likes

Apparently she was only in her 40s. Liver failure I think. Very sad. I never really had anything to do with her but remember her posting a lot a while back. RIP.

RIP Jillyanne

Who do you reckon will be the first Sotonian to RIP? I’m thinking of Running A Book. There are quite a few on here who seem to have high-risk lifestyles srs. Barry could easily get murdered, Intiniki, I hear she’s limping around & half blinded, like a wounded minotaur, so that doesn’t sound good. Dubai Phil, he lives in terror lands + drinks far too much. Bearsy, he has 50% chance of inheriting family degenerative condition/curse. Pap might get infection if he don’t keep his bollocks clean.

7 Likes

Yeah but Pap will rise again after a couple of days then we’ll have to nail him to a tree.

Got me thinking about whether there is Internets in the afterlife. Having read Barrys threads it seems that hell doesn’t get good connection but wonder if limbo or heaven do any better

( que joke about clouds)

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

Got me thinking about whether there is Internets in the afterlife. Having read Barrys threads it seems that hell doesn’t get good connection but wonder if limbo or heaven do any better

I think you mean ‘cue’ as opposed to queue? In this case the joke is being cued up, as opoosed to joining a queue for a bus say?, or at the bank

Apologies I am thick cunt at times.

Gareth Thomas has passed away today - Blake from Blakes 7

Slowly and surely my childhood is being chipped away RIP

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

Apologies I am thick cunt at times.

Gareth Thomas has passed away today - Blake from Blakes 7

Slowly and surely my childhood is being chipped away RIP

Very cheap show but also very successful. I liked the villan, Avon. Best known for its shakey cardboard sets. RIP Blake.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder Bearsy. With a lot of celebs going out at 69 means I’m nearing my “use-by” date.

I’m in reasonable nick for my age though…not overweight, not limping, never smoked and only mild hypertension to report…but who knows. :lou_smiley:

I think you will be ok, they have cures for the pox these days

The man behind the Mind the Gap announcement has died

Another sad loss, Victoria Wood :lou_sad:

Sad when ever someone dies so young so RIP Victoria… but am I the only one who never found her comedy rempotely funny?

2 Likes

Can’t speak for everyone, but I always liked her.

Seriously, ‘Dinner Ladies’?

I remember it quite fondly.

That said, I haven’t seen it since it was on. I was 9 at the time.

No, you’re not alone. I found some of her ditties clever and mildly amusing, but I certainly didn’t like Dinner Ladies or the antiques thing.

The 21st century. A time where life expectancy in developed countries is around 80. Unless you’re a professional wrestler.

The missus’ family were mates with the British Bulldog and his family. He died at 39. Tough “sport”. Fuck knows what they get up to.

Former WWE wrestler Chyna has been found dead at an apartment in Redondo Beach, California, at the age of 45, police have confirmed.

Chyna, whose real name is Joan Laurer, was found by a friend who immediately called police. However, a police statement confirmed that she had died some time before being found.

RIP Chyna :lou_sad:

But yeah, fuck being a wrestler. All die so young.

'Roids and recreational drugs seem to be a bad mix.

You mean you shouldn’t do drugs if you’ve got piles?! :lou_surprised: