Discrimination

The weekends must fly by in the Boi household…

2 Likes

Quite right. If the ringleaders of the Brinks-Mat job had planned it whilst they were supposed to be making papier mache puppets in kindergarden, too right that they should get banged up for life!

In Elizabethan times kids under 14 found guilty of theft were routinely sentenced to to hang.

If they were lucky they’d be flogged instead…

Kids today, don’t know how lucky they are…

… to Liverpool ?

2 Likes

Very good Steve

:lou_lol:

BTW have you changed your avatar? It’s looking decidedly greener around the edges - maybe it’s just my phone though…

Nothing particularly new here, when making decisions in relation to children the point is to encourage rehabilitation (well, it’s the same for everyone, but particular focus is on this for children), you can’t decide someone will definitely turn into a career criminal without giving them that one chance. The law always (and rightly) reviews the facts and circumstances “in the whole”.

Some folk on here appear to be talking “out their hole” though.

You can be sure the twat who celebrated his win in court by shouting to his pals got a very significant sentence next time, but I would rather lose once than never win.

3 Likes

I have changed it a bit. Bored the other day and playing around with some new graphics software I downloaded so I thought I’d pimp it up a bit.

So panic over, there’s nothing wrong with your phone … well except that it’s a shit windows work phone !! :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

In short the judge can use his discretion at sentencing? Which has always been the case hasn’t it, he has levels of a tariff he can give, am I missing something?