[Done Deal]: Cedric Soares into Southampton!

Nice to see us getting some business done! It’s because there’s no alpine whining on this forum about lack of blah blah blah.

Sotonians is obviously the key to saints finally doing some early* summer business.

*only 6 weeks until the Newcastle game!

3 Likes

Suarez??? I just heard Soares pronounced on talksport as Suarez…Is that for real?

Great signing. We are really showing are intent. This could be to try and keep our players onboard. I seem to remember last season, players were leaving as we were not looking to build on a good season… We all know how that went.

1 Like

Good move. Cover and insentive for Clyne to keep focussed if Clyne stays. Player in place if he goes. I know he only has 1 year left on his contract but if Chambers is worth £16m Clyne has to be in that bracket.

Umm, if this is a sticky thread why isn’t it staying sticky under the “latest” link??

Born 1991 , Christ I feel old

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

Born 1991 , Christ I feel old

I know what you mean: on my first trip to The Dell the opposition’s team included Dave Merrington :slight_frown:

They are sticky with the category, bTripz. If you click on the Southampton Football Club category, the transfer stories should be sitting proudly at the top.

My threads are always at least 37% sticky Bob.