[Done Deal] Cuco Martina

See! I told you.

1 Like

Don’t think this bro is gonna be good enough. I don’t like his Face, and his fingers look Fat. Get rid IMO.

He’s taking Yoshida’s place on the bench.

Trust me i’m ITK.

1 Like

His forehead is more wrinkly than my nutsack. I reckon his bro is at least 50yo.

Wait, where’s Yoshida going?

Liverpool interested

1 Like

I should imagine that if Toby doesn’t come back then Yoshida will have a bigger defensive role to play…

I think if Toby does the dirty on Ku man, we will get someone else Bob. Maybe that Juve guy.

1 Like

You just know that his song is going to be to the tune of Coca Cabana. The locals will probably insist it is rock music too.

2 Likes

omg

Well done Tokes and Papsweb!,

This thread broke the newswell in advance, and continued with better humor and utility than I am accustomed to seeing elsewhere.

New ITK badge being minted for Tokes?

maybe there should also be a points bonus for accurate news breakers like Tokes.

Edit

Already on it…I’ve just up voted all his posts on this tread. I know he loves the points. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well done to Tokyo for announcing the signing first. I would now like to get recognition for announcing that this bloke will be shit. Ive never even heard of the country he plays for. I suspect it’s a made up place.

Just back from Madrid :cool:

Had to make sure those buggggers didn’t offer Fernando Torres in place of Toby. :wink:

Cuco Martina is a very useful aquisition for the mighty Saints…scouted by many of the top teams :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Curacao is the name of a suburb of Amsterdam :astonished: or was it Rotterdam :wink:

Trust in Uncle Ronald and brother Erwin…together with meeeee…we know what we are doing. :innocent:

You’ve obviously never played Sid Meier’s Pirates! It’s just off the north coast of South America.

I won’t believe until I’ve seen it for myself.

His head isn’t on straight . Do we get discount for this ? Also little finger ring looks odd but may be there to provide counterbalance to wonky head

Dont get too excited by this guy. Alpine has mugged him off as a “pub footballer” already. :smile:

2 Likes

Well, George Best was never out of the pub, but he was quite good!